Willpower: d8
Roles
Grifter: d?
Hacker: d?
Hitter: d10
Mastermind: d?
Thief: d8
Distinctions
Rocco has an innate magnetism to him that women find hard to resist. His eyes are mostly soft and kind, and that butt of his can't hurt. Obviously this may mean that he is approached at inconvenient times and has had to deal with the occasional Stage 5 clinger.
Lady's Man
explain
TBD
explain
TBD
Talents
During The Recruitment Job
TBD
During The Recruitment Job
TBD
Specialties
TBD (Hitter) d6
TBD (???) d6
Signature Assets
Description
Asset (d6)
Description
Asset (d6)

Rap SheetJob: The Walkaway Job (Callback [n] / Spent [n])
Client: Himself / Detective Jennings
Mark: Franky TwoFranks

I believe that I have a pretty complete application here, Ruben. I dig this guy and I hope that you do as well.

I would LOVE any last minute comments, suggestions, etc. on background and stats alike.

Ruben, I am still a little torn on the second talent, mainly because I have no context on how they may work. I was looking at Silent Entry as an option to explain his Parkour abilities helping him scale walls, fences, etc. but I just don't see that being the correct avenue - I also think that I can use the Parkour specialty in that scenario anyways, correct?

I have 'I Can Kill You with My Mind' right now to help portray the street smart and intuitive side to him, but I just cannot find something that I am 100% sold on.

Any ideas that stick out to you based on my writings?

Do keep in mind...we are doing the "Recruitment Job". I myself left both my Specialties, Talents and Distinctions empty...because in the book those are filled in.(I believe -during- or -after- the Recruitment Job?...Not 100% sure as I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise.)

ohhh really? i thought you just named the last 2 distinctions after the Recruitment Job....crud.

Keep in mind, the boss hasn't said filling them in is wrong. So he could be allowing us to choose them or such...Just wanted to remind you it is normally done during the Recruitment Job.(As in: 'If you can't think of anything, don't worry! We'll help you!')