Notices

Whistle Fight!

ZhuGuan, half-elf

ZhuGuan doesn't see the darkmantle that he had gored earlier return and hopes it had run off to lick it's wounds or die from them. "You going to be ok Jared?" He says looking down at the halfling behind him. "Take care of this one if you can, I'm going to go help Turag before he wets his pants or something. I'll try to keep him distracted." Little did the slayer know the orc had already done just that.

The half-elf brandishes his glaive, electric sparks dance along the length of the blade, power from some unknown source. I'll take it, he thinks to himself and charges the one near Turag, careful to stay close to the one near Jared.

"Keep your eye on the target," ZhuGuan shouts at the cowering orc. "Bring your axe up through his middle line!" ZhuGuan demonstrates with a pull of his glaive up against the darkmantle before them.

Vicky retains her safe position, unleashing a mental attack on the next visible target. "I really appreciate you shielding me," she says to Richard, "but I'm quite fond of Jared as well. Is there anything you can do for him?"

Styg Vytautus - Shade

Styg starts out down the hall towards Turag's darkmantle but it is slain in a hail of activity so he turns and steps towards John to attack, by chance, the same darkmantle he did last time. It is already cursed and no other darkmantle is equally distant.

Turag shoves the creature off of his head, gasping for air and still reeling from the attack he falls to the side, landing with a thud. As he regains some of his composure he pushes himself up against the wall, still trying to get his bearings. Immediately his eyes start to water up. "I knew this was a bad...*sob*...a bad idea!" He sits there for a moment, trying to keep himself from openly crying, just able to hold himself in check.

Richard acknowledges what Vicky has said. "As you command dear lady"He looks in the direction of where Jared was and sees a Darkmantle blocking his path. He raises his sheild and charges stright into the black mass.

Whilst attacking he shouts to Jared "Ser Jared, you must shake off you battle wounds and join the fight"