Notices

OOC Thread

Annnd...full Character Background is up. I have some cleaning up of Personality, Appearance and the Background to do to make them flow a little better, but the actual details will remain the same. Anyone who wants me to add anything involving their characters and such, just lemme know!

Fieldset/Table with the use of the left and right text options not really that hard to due once you know the codes.

Pfft. Codes are for nerds. Here, I'll try the Mass Effect method.

"Hello computer. Could you do that for me?"
"Uh huh. What if I go on a fetch quest?"
"Alright, stage two Mass Effect Method" *unzips trousers*
Fine, geez. *self-codes*

And that's how I beat technology.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=443218

Could I get someone to look over this character and let me know if I did everything correctly? I don't know if I mentioned this before, but this will be only my second character in the Naruto System, so I am uncertain if I did everything properly. Rolls are in my unfinished application over in the applications thread. Thanks in advance.

I like to give all my characters a little weird quick, usually a perform skill rank. In this case, I'm taking 1 rank in perform (stand-up comedy). So like a +2 modifier. In other words she's trying but she's not quite... there yet. Cring eworthy jokes inbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracehyde View Post
I like to give all my characters a little weird quick, usually a perform skill rank. In this case, I'm taking 1 rank in perform (stand-up comedy). So like a +2 modifier. In other words she's trying but she's not quite... there yet. Cring eworthy jokes inbound
You should give her Perform Enka Rap instead...