Notices

Questions and Concerns

I prefer a good picture and typed description. Of course...I've Edited my fair share of pictures to get what I want. Not always perfect, but it accomplishes what I want.

Hey, it's come to my attention that two seperate players want to play the same jinchuriki. As the 'sealmaster' character, I thought of a pretty cool fix, check it. They can play the same bijuu because the fuinjin have decided on the use of a new seal that divides its power into two beings; this means, one, if the Tamers wanted to extract the beast they would need BOTH halves, and two, having its power split into two via spacetime technique would make it easier to contain. The thinking with assigning Maso would be, well with a seal like this even that youngster MASO couldn't screw it up.

There wont be two Jinchuriki in the game that would just break the group.

Oh, I mentioned the Tamers briefly in my finished application. I think they would make a decent villain group. On one hand, most of them would be actually trying to do some good by consolidating the power of the bijuu t stabilise the world, even if it's through fear, but on the other hand their idealism is both shortsighted and easily exploited by less noble elements of their faction. Plus Inuko, Maso's little mistress, is in there so there's a cool character arc to be had there.

"Why, Inuko, why did you go so far for 'peace'?"
"I did it for you... so we could be together. So we could retire. Don't you like my work?"
"... Inuko. I..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisage View Post
There wont be two Jinchuriki in the game that would just break the group.
Maybe not as players. Still though, I just thought it was a cool concept. Plus it would allow an NPC jinchuriki at least. We've got some good jinchuriki applicants, it would be a shame to lose them all. Speaking of I'm cooperating with someone in the applications section, Double, to tie our characters together a little bit, as misguided as that may be. And exclusionary. Maybe I'm just being too nice. Hell, I'm not even in yet (if at all)

Anyway, I forgot to mention something inmy dual-sealed beast proposition and that is a citation of presedent. Not sure how relevant it is to the actual mechaics, but it could have inspired the sealers to using this method. The sage of six paths was able to better control the 10 tails by splitting it into all those entities, why not limit the two tails by dividing it into two preteens?

Quote:
The sage of six paths was able to better control the 10 tails by splitting it into all those entities, why not limit the two tails by dividing it into two preteens?
The anime also mentioned that Fourth Hokage split the Nine-Tails' chakra when he bound it; he took half with him to the death seal and put half of it in Naruto.

First, I already have ideas for all of the Jinchuuriki so only a few, if any, of those apps will be NPCs, as there has to be some in the Jubi Corps and in other villages, etc.

And as I mentioned to Double, I'm going to give time after selection to tie in backgrounds as desired before we start. After all, by and large you will have known each other or at least of each other.

Another precedent would be the Kyuubi itself, as only half of its chakra was sealed into Naruto, though I don't think you could actually make multiple Jichuuriki since there's a difference between having a demon sealed in you and having demonic chakra sealed in you. Only one has a will and a mind.

Edit: Hah, ninja'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracehyde View Post
Maybe not as players. Still though, I just thought it was a cool concept. Plus it would allow an NPC jinchuriki at least. We've got some good jinchuriki applicants, it would be a shame to lose them all. Speaking of I'm cooperating with someone in the applications section, Double, to tie our characters together a little bit, as misguided as that may be. And exclusionary. Maybe I'm just being too nice. Hell, I'm not even in yet (if at all)

Anyway, I forgot to mention something inmy dual-sealed beast proposition and that is a citation of presedent. Not sure how relevant it is to the actual mechaics, but it could have inspired the sealers to using this method. The sage of six paths was able to better control the 10 tails by splitting it into all those entities, why not limit the two tails by dividing it into two preteens?
Primarily because there's no one who can accomplish that feat. The Sage of Six Paths is no more, and even the more recent bearers of the Rinnegan don't possess the same capabilities he did.

you know if anyone wants to work in a joint history with someone I'm always more than happy to change my history up to spice things :3

Can I take a hijutsu? I was interested in the shadow imitation technique that Shikamaru has. Pretty please?