Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Trouble with notifications

Trouble with notifications

Recently(about a week now), I have not been receiving either my daily or instant notification emails from my subscriptions. I tried to turn each subscription off and then re-subscribe, as well as re-save my email address and I've had no luck. Anybody have any suggestions or recommendations to fix this?

Funny enough, I actually started to get my notification emails back after I changed from yahoo to hotmail and re-subscribed to all my forums, which was the other day.

So strange that Yahoo would do that, but also strange is to think that in this day and age, someone might actually not have an alternate email.

Our hosting provider (amazon) has a lot of virtual IPs that get changed around to be different hosts and domains all the time. It's a matter of who they feel they can trust not to spam their users. It's reasonable that they'd take the measure, even if I feel it's unreasonable they're totally non-responsive when we try to contact them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Our hosting provider (amazon) has a lot of virtual IPs that get changed around to be different hosts and domains all the time. It's a matter of who they feel they can trust not to spam their users. It's reasonable that they'd take the measure, even if I feel it's unreasonable they're totally non-responsive when we try to contact them.
Rod Who at Yahoo can I get in contact with to complain. I would really not like to have to bother with creating an alternate Email address. the one I have is just fine. I check Myth Daily anyway but Its nice to see them in my inn box when I look.

I had the same issue the last week or so but today I just checked and I have ~25 emails or so from Myth-Weavers. Looks like it's passing them through again.

I know att uses yahoo to process their email, have you had the same problem with att.net email addresses?