To try to be helpful I'll add the following:
- I play / run Second Edition Exalted.
- I play / run more than just Solar characters in Exalted. The Ability chart in the sample sheet does not reflect Lunars, Sidereals, or others. I'm not trying to blame any-one or find fault, but I would like to recommend either multiple charts or customizable Ability charts.
- Jade-born can have six pips in any Ability normally; I recommend increasing the pip limit to ten, rather than five.
- Every Ability, for Exalts, is either Normal, Favored, or Caste. These are marked as blank, F, and C, normally. It'd be nice to be able to fill that little box next to the pips for each Ability with one of those letters.
- There are some Backgrounds that are six pips, normally, and as a GameMaster I would like this function in a character sheet.
- Health levels are based on Stamina when I run a game. This is a House Rule, yes, but allowing the User to increase their character's Health Levels directly will save lots of note-taking-space. There are charms that give direct Health Levels.
- There are three ( or more ) types of Damage that fill in a Health Level when it is used. In Exalted it's customary to be able to mark each box with the type of Damage filling it.
- Charm names are long! Thirty-character lines, including spaces, should cover most needs in that area.
...having said all that, thanks for making progress on an Exalted sheet!