Notices


Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!


Exalted sheet online

   
'Limit Break' ought to be renamed 'Limit' instead and function the same as the Essence tracker - Break is what happens when you hit 10 Limit, and Limit is progressive.

Suggestion re Abilities: Refit the table so's it has twenty-five entries in total in two columns. This'll let Specialties be listed alongside appropriate Abilities and not consume additional space (which is how they're listed in every place that isn't a character sheet at the back of a splatbook). End result should permit one to write something like:

Melee (Against Mice +3) 5.

Move Anima and Virtue Flaw (Should be Virtue Flaw, not Virtue/Flaw) further down and convert them to text boxes, and convert the old space into more places for equipment and weapons. Descriptions for Anima and Virtue Flaws are going to need some space, anyways.

Done, although I split it ability, score, speciality, score rather than ability speciality score score.

Next?

...oh dear, it looks like I didn't think my Limit request through - doing it like that can't reduce it below 1, ai ya. Can I request a whack upside the head for wasting your time in addition to reverting it?

Also, as regards Anima and Virtue Flaw, I'd meant a text box as with 'Condition and Effects' further down; they're not lists of stuff.

The following details are not present in an official character sheet, but are heavily used in-game - your call to add them.

Nearby the mote trackers (Personal, Peripheral, Committed), similar trackers with the following labels: Parry DV, Dodge DV, Parry MDV, Dodge MDV, and Join Battle. (One field only for each, though, not the two the motes get.)

A weapon statblock incorporates the following fields:
Name, Speed, Accuracy, Damage, Defense, Rate, Minimums, Attune, Tags

An armour statblock incorporates the following tags:
Soak, Hardness, Mobility Penalty, Fatigue, Attune, Tags

Under 2.5, shields are counted as weapons, so no need for a separate line there. (Before that, they added directly to DV, so still no need.) I'd recommend a minimum of four weapons blocks, as all characters can employ punches, kicks, and clinches in addition to normal weapons, and like as not there'll be Martial Arts-focused lads.

Copying the D&D 3.5 sheet's Languages field would also be lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusionist View Post
...oh dear, it looks like I didn't think my Limit request through - doing it like that can't reduce it below 1, ai ya. Can I request a whack upside the head for wasting your time in addition to reverting it?
Clicking again when it's at one dot will remove the dot.

Quote:
Also, as regards Anima and Virtue Flaw, I'd meant a text box as with 'Condition and Effects' further down; they're not lists of stuff.
Fixed.

Quote:
The following details are not present in an official character sheet, but are heavily used in-game - your call to add them.

Nearby the mote trackers (Personal, Peripheral, Committed), similar trackers with the following labels: Parry DV, Dodge DV, Parry MDV, Dodge MDV, and Join Battle. (One field only for each, though, not the two the motes get.)
added.

Quote:
A weapon statblock incorporates the following fields:
Name, Speed, Accuracy, Damage, Defense, Rate, Minimums, Attune, Tags

An armour statblock incorporates the following tags:
Soak, Hardness, Mobility Penalty, Fatigue, Attune, Tags
Added.

Quote:
Copying the D&D 3.5 sheet's Languages field would also be lovely.
Added.

Next? (which will have to wait until tomorrow, time for bed)

Based on the lack of chatter here I am going to assume the sheet is OK, and move onto the next.

You could take a look at the readme in sheettemplates/plugins/pic, might give you ideas and show if my documentation is adequate.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status