Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Only done PbP once before

Only done PbP once before

Hey guys I'm new here, I've done PbP in a shadowrun game. I'll be using this one for Spelljammer. And maybe more in the future

I do agree that you have an interesting avatar. I do not agree with Vox's use of the word awesome. Awesome would be "I'm using this one for DnD 3.5, which means we can totally get together in game Reaps" but thats okay. we welcome all here, even Vox.
Welcome to the weave!

I'm already expecting that. I ran from the scales, and I've talked about being jumpy. I realise that this might have given you ideas and am totally okay with that.

O.o But I'd also know that my being jumpy might discourage you from using that angle.
But telling me makes it a toss up.
But you would have known that I'd expect that tactic, you'dve counted on it! So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!
You've beaten my basic attempts at killing you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you!
But you're also bored very easily, and I've tried 87890675 poisons to prepare your soul for death! You're tired of it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!