What is going on in that head of yours DM???

No one is as legendary as RZ, so don't feel too bad PB ... I don't -- though it keeps me awake at nights having nightmares about it

Ditzie's easy. Ditzie has something to please everyone. Ditzie's relatively simple to control. Ditzie's still rather young, though.

*reads Rumrunner's post, then his own comments*

Oh, dear...

@ rum LOL

Just a thought: can I use a waterwalk ritual to walk on snow?

Yup ... I believe you can ...

Water Walk
You walk on the top of the water as if it were dry land.

Component Cost: 20 gp
Market Price: 100 gp
Key Skill: Nature (no check)Level: 2
Category: Exploration
Time: 10 minutes
Duration: 1 hours

You or an ally can move on water as if it were solid ground. Rapids or choppy seas are considered difficult terrain. The target of this ritual can end its benefits as a free action. The target can immerse itself in water or swim underwater if desired without needing to end the ritual.

... I would class snow as water for this ritual ...

Gidd’s mystery craving is a reference that’s somewhat dating myself… Canadian kids show the friendly giant from the early 80s. If you get the reference you get cake.

For you new guys, when I type text in italic dark red, it is a direct quote from the module -- just so you know (example follows

A massive timber stronghold hides among the hills. The well-worn trail that you’ve been following ends before a pair of 15-foot-high doors made of ironbound logs. Thicker logs comprise the walls of the stronghold. The wooden roof inclines toward the middle, reaching a height of 30 feet at its peak. The stronghold has no windows, but a squat watchtower overlooks the entrance. Smoke rises from numerous stone chimneys. A log guardhouse stands apart from the main stronghold, but connected by a palisade wall of vertical logs 15 feet high. Heavy log doors set into the palisade lead to a courtyard lodged between the two buildings.

Anything not in italic dark red is added or amended by me ... and therefore will most like not be anywhere near the same standard

does this mean your feeling better Ty! yay!