Notices

What is going on in that head of yours DM???

It's 0030, off to bed, looking forward to some "ideas" in the morning

Ping PB Answers to questions in a spoiler in your last post

Another awesome Diplomacy roll by Giddis ...

I'm surprised no one has locked him in a barrel and thrown him over a waterfall yet ... LOL

I guess he still doesn't trust these other two, where as they've all been told that this group have helped Troll's End and are more trusting

Meanwhile, there are four others who are completely in the dark back behind you all another 40 feet or so ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Another awesome Diplomacy roll by Giddis ...
I'm surprised no one has locked him in a barrel and thrown him over a waterfall yet ... LOL
What do you mean, i must have left that part out of his backstory, they did in fact, but he's a halfling houdini who can fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Meanwhile, there are four others who are completely in the dark back behind you all another 40 feet or so ...
Neit's kinda just sitting back there, looking over and thinking 'man, those other people sure are working hard...I hope I don't have to do anything.'

That aside, I've been slightly derelict this week - I'll catch up today.

I'm wondering, should there be some sort of limit to posting? I'm talking about myself in particular, because I would like to give other people a chance to chime in, but I don't want to wait around for nothing either. And in circumstances like these, we have several people who really can do little but chill out in the distance... Soooooo... basically what I'm asking is what is an appropriate time frame to wait before setting the place on fire putting an action plan into effect... a day? two days?

PS I'm enjoying the banter between the characters... but I'll provide you with fair warning, do you want Gidd to provide a "solution" I dumped his int for a reason.

I figured that may be the case, it often happens when there's a scouting person/party. It's kinda why I would like to go ahead, though I'm not sure if Gidd can lift the bar and what type of action it would take. I'm looking at some very delicate and meticulously timed options that require a certain level of finesse to pull of efficiently.

I'm trying to avoid hijacking the thread completely, but I have MW hooked up to my viens.