GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Play-Testers and Idea Bouncers for Our Game

An easy way to throw around some advertising would to change your signature, on all your active forum accounts to have aink to the kickstarter, something like mine. Everywhere we go, people will know.
I'm off to update some signatures now... and find some relevant facebook pages to comment on...

Do you guys have any posters I can place in my local game shops, to advertise for the kickstarter?

I can afford to print it off, I just need a .pdf/image to print it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxanadu View Post
Do you guys have any posters I can place in my local game shop, to advertise for the kickstarter?

I can afford to print it off, I just need a .pdf/image to print it.
We don't have out poster ready yet. Give me 1-2 days and I can send you either the PDF or actual mail you posters. I have no problem fitting the bill.

And a sincere thank you.

Hey, don't worry about it.

I'm currently in college and am unable to invest anything into your kickstarter, but I can invest a bit of time.

Are you guys hitting up gamestorm in 2013?

Well I won't have money for a few days but luckily it will be before the kickstarter is over. I have posted to facebook and my local meetup group so hopefully the word shall spread a bit. Looking forward to getting my hands on the rule book so I can actually start getting into the meat of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxanadu View Post
Hey, don't worry about it.

I'm currently in college and am unable to invest anything into your kickstarter, but I can invest a bit of time.

Are you guys hitting up gamestorm in 2013?
Thanks! I will get back to you when we get the poster setup from our artist.
Not sure about Gamestorm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichirineko View Post
Well I won't have money for a few days but luckily it will be before the kickstarter is over. I have posted to facebook and my local meetup group so hopefully the word shall spread a bit. Looking forward to getting my hands on the rule book so I can actually start getting into the meat of it.
Very awesome of you. Spreading the word is vital. I have seen some real jumps in visits to the website or pledges after a couple people posted.

Vox, wanna pop something up in the Inn? Plenty of players in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReaper95 View Post
Vox, wanna pop something up in the Inn? Plenty of players in there.
Yes, but that would be spam.