Bleach

Old Sep 18 '12, 3:44am
Great Wyrm

Bleach

Bleach - Forum
Homebrew
Estimated Members Requested: 3

Intro
Life was good... Life was peaceful... Until they came.

Wielding powers far beyond the regular man, the organization know as Xcution came Tokyo. Somehow, they broadcasted to anything and everything that could receive a signal. They declared war on mankind unless you joined them. Within a week, they held Tokyo in the palm of their hand.

The JSDF mobilized at a total war scale and cut off the city from the rest of the world under the terms of biological terroism. What they didn't know is that many of the common men rallied behind the enemy in such numbers to outnumber their own in their revolution. The War for Tokyo began.

Now, because of the massive influx of spiritual power, hollow activity increased to point of leaving the common man dying in the streets.

Very soon after, the Gotei 13 enclosed all of them within a barrier and set out to excute Xcution and the hollow threat. Now, you're home is a battlefield! Luckily, you have the tools, the ability to fight!

Alright, not that a little of the exposition is out of the way, let me welcome you to the second piece of the triangle.

This Bleach game will not being featuring any of the canon characters. A whole new story with new characters.

Need to Know InfoOf course, I'm your Captain and Commander of this rendition of Bleach. Honestly, I don't how many players I'm looking for but three at the min.

Your character could easily be a Fullbringer or Quincy going against their misguided brothers or ones power who has recently awakened. A new, Official Shinigami trying to earn a seat, Substitute Shinigami who go their powers at the right/wrong time. Rogue Shinigami just trying to do the right thing but going against all the factions really. Hollow... not so much, that be for another point of view for the same game. Maybe for another group if I get bored.

Tone of the GameBleach is a bloody, supernatural, drama filled world of spirits and humans co-existing with the greater populace unaware of the fact. But you... You can see them and more importantly, fight them. This is a fight for freedom and survival, the survival of the human race.

More importantly, you have to get along. At the most extreme, an Ichigo/Uryuu-Zoro/Sanji relationship. You may throw some words around and a couple of comical kicks/swords but deep down, you hold a mutual respect for one another.

The PlayersFirst off, we'll be using this. A homebrew d20 system.

-Level 1, 40 point-buy. Simple, no starting gold for obvious reasons. Maneuver and Speed/Strength variants are in effect. One house rule is, you need another point of the affiliated attribute to take the next rank.
-Hit Points: At 1st level, you receive twice your HD plus your Con score.

The usual stuff of an application. Name, age, class, description, personality. Applications go here

Game Description:

Life was good... Life was peaceful... Until they came.

Wielding powers far beyond the regular man, the organization know as Xcution came Tokyo. Somehow, they broadcasted to anything and everything that could receive a signal. They declared war on mankind unless you joined them. Within a week, they held Tokyo in the palm of their hand.

The JSDF mobilized at a total war scale and cut off the city from the rest of the world under the terms of biological terroism. What they didn't know is that many of the common men rallied behind the enemy in such numbers to outnumber their own in their revolution. The War for Tokyo began.

Now, because of the massive influx of spiritual power, hollow activity increased to point of leaving the common man dying in the streets.

Very soon after, the Gotei 13 enclosed all of them within a barrier and set out to excute Xcution and the hollow threat. Now, you're home is a battlefield! Luckily, you have the tools, the ability to fight!

Alright, not that a little of the exposition is out of the way, let me welcome you to the second piece of the triangle.

This Bleach game will not being featuring any of the canon characters. A whole new story with new characters.

Chapter Four is up!

Last edited by zeone3000; Sep 22 '12 at 2:34am..
It's been a while since I've seen this system around. It looks much improved upon. Posting interest.

You know I'm interested!

Been working on a concept. May need to do some PMing with you though!

Interested, I'm a newbie to Bleach d20 but am experienced with d20 Past/Modern/Future so I already understand the core mechanics. Out of curiosity, what attribute is linked to Suppress Reiatsu? I can't see it on the SRD but I'd imagine Wisdom or Intelligence?

Either that, or whatever your Reiatsu stat is, which could be wisdom, intelligence or charisma. I'm working on an application now, would you prefer it on the 3.5 sheet on the site or something else? Since it has some new things, and lots of stuff to put in i was working up a draft sheet in a txt file instead of putting it straight into profiler but i know some people prefer the sheets over anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by the book
As Surpress Reiatsu is a skill that uses your Reiatsu attribute to determine the effectiveness, the attribute used to determine the effectiveness is the same as the once chosen at character creation
I didn't think it was that hard too miss. o.o

I gotr ninjaed!

I use the D20 modern sheet, because i think it's closer to what I'd need. That, and the 3.5 sheet doesn't have an AC slot for the Class bonus to AC, though I guess you could just put it as a Misc bonus on the 3.5 sheet.