Notices

Character Revisions

coolio. post up your character in the roster forum. do you have a name for the race? i'm going with dragon-kin at the moment

going through and double checking character sheets before we start.

@prof cephalopod: so far so good. you just need to spend $500 on equipment.

@Antihero: looks like you have 17 points in skills. left my book at home but i think it is supposed to be 15 points. Also do you want to take arcane background? or would you rather build out a shape shifting ability/spell and use that? lastly you need $500 of equipment

@Jason C: you have 17 points also. I may be wrong about the 15 point thing. someone can correct me or i will check it out when i get home. other than that you are ready to go!
also there is this language tag on the site that may come into play with your character. Language;german
unfortunately i think it only works with sheets that have the language section on them. can you see that?

@Tregod: So far stats look fine. just to double check you used your 4 points from hinderances to boost your stats right? so just spend $500 on equipment and make your image smaller. Just big enough to fit in the page, you can have it link to the larger image if you like.

And everyone gets a badge issued to them by The Authority. I will post it up in the homebrew section but it gives you either +1 parry or +1 toughness, your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1johnson View Post
going through and double checking character sheets before we start.

@Jason C: you have 17 points also. I may be wrong about the 15 point thing. someone can correct me or i will check it out when i get home. other than that you are ready to go!
also there is this language tag on the site that may come into play with your character.
unfortunately i think it only works with sheets that have the language section on them. can you see that?
Ahh! Yes I used 17 pts. In almost every SW setting, humans get a free edge and 2 extra skill points, but that does not show up in the Deluxe rules. Sorry about that! Making the proper changes now.

I can see the language, (Fioblauellt spauerdeiltu niond inz ie) but I don't actually speak any other languages in real life, nor could I find a translation via google. The tags do seem to work though.

Also, I used the optional "Language Setting Rules" (Deluxe pg. 94) where you can choose languages based on half your smarts die. Is that cool with you, or would you prefer the Knowledge Language skill?

for the language thing you are able to hover over it and it says the translation for the text.

and yea i like half smarts die for additional languages thing. also you don't have to choose the languages off the bat (unless you are sure those are the ones you want). you may want to know a fey language, which you would have learned though the authority since you joined at such a young age.

I dropped Driving d4 and Knowledge Computers d4.

Also, I was thinking of taking a re-fluffed version of the "Ugly" or "Mean" Hinderance that I would call "Socially Awkward".
Basically a -2 to Charisma that I could buy-off later down the line to represent William's "Gain/develop social skills" goal. I am still trying to come up with some more goals. I swear. What do you think about that?

The language, (Fioblauellt spauerdeiltu niond inz ie) didn't have a mouse-over, that I could see. I do like the Fey language idea. I'll swap out french for that.

that sounds good to me! makes sense, just toss it on your sheet.

as for more goals maybe he wants to help people that are like him but dont know what happening to them so they don't have to go through what he did. or maybe he hates his abilities and wants to find a way to remove them and be 'normal'. he could just be a simple guy and just want be comfortable with himself and his abilities, which could happen after he learns to use them to help others.