Character Revisions

Yes I used my 4 points in stats, will make image smaller, cannot wait to begin.

aaaaaand we are back from our weekend break! i forgot to mention that the only thing you have to pay for is your weapons and armor. The Authority will provide you with basic equipment; binoculars, phones, appropriate clothes, etc.

Has future tech been created yet? If not, is there a Mad Scientist somewhere in our branch of The Authority?

future tech? like jet packs and ray guns? or like hovering cars and teleportation devices?

and good call on the mad scientist. i think there may be a transfer in order for an arms master at the SF Branch.

Lol. I was specifically looking for belts of various functions (Invisibility, Force Field, Camouflage, etc) and perhaps a hover vehicle so I don't have to fly ALL the time.

But I'm not sure where the line is drawn, so I figured I'd ask. What's the TOP tech level? And if we do have a Mad Scientist, I TOTALLY just made a new friend...

No mad scientist yet. but i will be writing one in. As for tech level you can choose any thing up to modern. nothing crazy..... yet

Ok boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1johnson View Post
i forgot to mention that the only thing you have to pay for is your weapons and armor. The Authority will provide you with basic equipment; binoculars, phones, appropriate clothes, etc.
Sweet! William gets a refund.

I was gonna get a Kevlar Vest for William, until I realized he couldn't carry it without encumbrance penalties.

Also, I find I'm unable to post in "The Game" thread.

yea i closed it because i wanted to make sure characters were close to finished or finished before posting started.

OPENING UP NOW!!!

I'm refunding myself that money, but otherwise I'm G2G!