Notices


3-01 | Magent_mx | In Character

   
"Okay, I think we can take over custody of the goblins now. Hope you find a nice warm inn to stay at soon, Ragna. Seytan, you ready to go?" Navara says pleasantly as she sees Seytan hides something on her person.

To Seytan in a whisper when they're away from Ragna, "We are in the same faction. You did well and I'm glad I didn't have to try that. I don't have that much skill yet."

Elizabeth W.








"You think you can help me, please, I am good friend, will not hurt you, this is for your best," he adds.






While various people huddle and conspire, Bo remembers something. He calls to Ragna and her small group of druids and rangers, his voice thready and his words poorly pronounced from not speaking much over the past few days.

"All of you alright? Any need healing? If so, speak up. Erastil provides."

He looks to see if any of Ragna's group or the goblins seem wounded or weakened.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycloak View Post

Moltok waited as the others asked their questions before adding one of his own, "I'm told we are going through a town called Harvest's End. Do you know anything about it, or this Rimetusk guy who's supposed to be running things there?"


"Yes, Harvest end is where you need to find a way to get across the river, a ferry should be available there, the town's isolation from Whitethrone will work for you as it doesn't keep much contact that we know. Rimetusk is a troll of ill repute, and as far as we know the de-facto 'mayor' of the place. If I were you I'd give the creature a wide berth" Ragna responds, she looks a bit curious but doesn't ask why you're interested in knowing about Rimetusk


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronagh ArdRi View Post

"My mistake, mistress, my mistake." The little blue girl slaps the big woman on the back, timing her action to coincide with the arrival of Navara in hopes that Ragna's attention will be diverted. She slips a
Sleight of Hand:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 9)
deft hand into the woman's pack, searching quickly by touch and extracting the papers she saw the Ulfen woman store away. She surreptitiously tucks them into the back of her pants as she turns to greet Navara.




[
Dice Roll: 1d20+6
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 12)
Ragna's Perception]

"No worries" Ragna smiles back, oblivious that something might be missing from her pack, everyone else is too busy to take notice, except Navara who was counting on Seytan having deft hands.

Mission Complete!


Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant song View Post
While various people huddle and conspire, Bo remembers something. He calls to Ragna and her small group of druids and rangers, his voice thready and his words poorly pronounced from not speaking much over the past few days.

"All of you alright? Any need healing? If so, speak up. Erastil provides."

He looks to see if any of Ragna's group or the goblins seem wounded or weakened.




"Ah, a priest, blessed be the one eyed, we thank you for your offer, fortunately we are in good health if not somewhat weary of this cold" Save for some the usual wear and tear that camping out for an extended period does, Ragna's group look in good health. "You'd best keep your energies for the trip ahead, hopefully you won't run into a Yeti or something dangerous"



A pair of goblins are bruised, from the previous fight they had, but nothing serious.

Bo blanches under his wools and fur. "Yeti?"

"What other monsters or perils are common in this area? What have you encountered?"




Ragna smiles and laughs slightly "Sorry, didn't mean to worry you, I don't think Yetis roam this lands, at least I've never seen one, it was more of a joke, a silly one at that" one of the Ulfens smirks, the joke must be an inside one.

"Apart from wolves and sparse goblin tribes being frequent you shouldn't worry about anything else, the route we traced is relatively safe, wander away and you might face somethings you'd rather never see"


Bo relaxes. "Wolves? I... I mean -we- can deal with wolves."

Then he sobers and opens his mouth to ask about the possibility of being chased by renegade Shadow Lodge conspirators, but then he changes his mind and chooses not to speak of it.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status