Adventure beckons in Fallcrest...

Old Sep 23 '12, 9:05pm
Wyrm

Adventure beckons in Fallcrest...

Please Delete - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 4e - Forgotten Realms 4e
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Yeah so you saw it in a travel brochure or maybe at the back end of the Dungeon Master's Guide and never real thought that there was much going on there. Well, if there isn't, why are you reading this. Because you want there to be. You want to swing your sword, nock an arrow and cast those magicky missiles. At some thing, but what?
As the section on Fallcrest mentions, pc's need a place to go when they aren't hacking and slashing, someplace where adventures start right seemingly right on the tail end of the last one. Taken right out of the 4E DMG and tweaked and changed where possible, come visit Fallcrest and spend some time here, clear out some orc caves, slay a dragon or two and maybe save the princess. And then, when you've had enough, either go home or move on.

Game Description:

whatever...

anyone interested in can join right out, just send the message and I'll accept you, then pick one of the two start points and go for it! we have an active public thread in the Nentir Inn and two private threads active in different parts of the town right now...