Replacement needed

Old Sep 27 '12, 9:48am
A base 10 living in a Binary World

Replacement needed

Rise of the Dragons - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Oct 8 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Attrition has a nasty habit of popping it's head up when you least want it. 2 games at once, both needing to replace specific classes. These guys are a party of do-gooders. They need a little more magical support. I'm looking for a Wizard, Sorcerer, Warlock, or some variation of an Arcane caster to fill the void. That said, I'm not going to Limit you to apping as an arcane caster, but an arcane class will get a better look over than a non-arcane.

Current Party: Artificer, Rogue, Cleric, Duskblade, and a currently mind-Fracked Battledancer

Apps go HERE

Game Description:

Come one, come all, to the mid-magic world of Drazil, that I have spent countless hours tinkering away at and building. This is a new world and campaign setting that I've spent the last 5 years designing. The World of Drazil is one of a pair located at the center of a solar system. It and it's sister world orbit each other between a pair of binary stars. Drazil, due to it's rotation, and it's location between the twin suns, is a world that knows no night. Instead, for 3 hours, twice a day, there is twilight as one sun sets and the other sun rises. As you can imagine, this leads to a world that has several vast deserts.

This is a world where the ancient, mythological dragon is something of legends, a beast told of in stories to frighten children, and leave adventurers in awe. Rulers claim dragonblood to subject those beneath them, and even the gods themselves pay homage to the great beasts as creators. No living person has ever seen such a beast, though they are known to exist.

The purpose of this campaign is to allow myself, and others to explore this new world, to help create it's history, and to weed out any design flaws in it's geography, cosmology, etc. I appreciate any interest in this game, and thank everyone who applies in advance for your consideration.

Last edited by steampunkadept; Sep 27 '12 at 9:50am..
Just out of curiosity why do you want an arcane spellcaster? I read that the character you're replacing was a paladin. You just want more magic I guess? On that note would you allow psionics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonejc View Post
Just out of curiosity why do you want an arcane spellcaster? I read that the character you're replacing was a paladin. You just want more magic I guess? On that note would you allow psionics?
The character I'm replacing was a wizard who was focused on Law. His original build was a Paladin though, so I understand the confusion
But yes, I allow Psionics

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkadept View Post
The character I'm replacing was a wizard who was focused on Law. His original build was a Paladin though, so I understand the confusion
But yes, I allow Psionics
My mistake. I think I'm leaning towards an Evoker/Kineticist build. I assume you want a damage dealer? Buffs can come from the cleric I imagine.

Edit: P.S. I don't know if you've seen this Steampunk but I bet your dread necromancer build would fit nicely: I have a bad feeling

I don't care if it's a damage dealer or not, I really want a utility character, a debuffer, or a simple Arcanist

Seems the cleric is dropping from the game as well, so, I would like to open apps for 2 players. One Arcane, one Divine

I wouldn't mind jumping in. I have never played a cleric before but played other casters and it has been something I would like to try. Let me know what level, and how to roll stats and hp and I can have a character sheet drawn up for you tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leperconartist View Post
I wouldn't mind jumping in. I have never played a cleric before but played other casters and it has been something I would like to try. Let me know what level, and how to roll stats and hp and I can have a character sheet drawn up for you tonight.
All information in the character creation sub forum