Welcome to the Dark Heart of the Jungle

I was planning on giving my cleric the Heavy Armor proficiency feat so that he will have a very high armor class. When I talked about him defending his flock I didn't just mean he handed out bandaids

Then again, if I'm going to be on the front line, then combat casting should be my first feat. I'll have my character sheet online tonight.

Well, in that case I might nix my combat casting and take a seat in the back.

I was about to get the Track feat, but just noticed that Pathfinder has done away with this.

Might stick with Combat Casting. Might look into what else there is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rift
yeah, i'll have survival maxed and a high wis, should be fine with tracking
Mir Auch. I am druid. Hear me track. Unless you're a ranger. In which case you're going to have a way better track mod than me anyway.

XD. No, but it is a class skill and the class does depend on WIS for special abilities per day. If nothing else I'm a guaranteed aid another at lvl 2.

I'm going to roll for my stats in this forum before making my character. Also, may I use the Crusader archetype for my cleric? It would grant me a few bonus feats in exchange for lowering the number of spells per level I can prepare a day. If not then that's alright too.

Dice Roll: 4d6v1 4d6v1 4d6v1 4d6v1 4d6v1 4d6v1
d6 Results: 3, 3, 3 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 6, 2, 3 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 6, 4, 5 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 2, 5, 4 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 4, 2, 4 (Total = 10)
d6 Results: 6, 6, 3 (Total = 15)
Stats

Reroll 1's, reroll 1's! Shiningbeard, reroll 1's!

Rift, we will aid the hell out of one another. Not a single track will escape out gaze.

But I really should figure out what my feat will be. I think I'm going to stick with Combat Casting. It'll be important for Natural Spell later on. Who wouldn't be afraid of a Dire Bear casting Harm, mid-melee?