Welcome to the Dark Heart of the Jungle

I've always loved the Quicker Than the Eye, Wild Shape combination. Friendly, wizened old man walks by, whistling, hobbling on his cane, then someone is mauled by a tiger, no one knows how.

Rift, you should lose SAN for even considering something that horrible. Make it a half dragon as well and you're on.

We'll continue this thread for out of character stuff. I'm still new to Pathfinder so I need you all to be patient with me. If I get a rule wrong please let me know, I've been playing 3.5 since day one so all the little rule changes will take some time (though I haven't found a single rule change yet that I didn't agree with)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=185215 the in character thread.

(tiniest bit confused)

Are we the Leaders of the Exodus?

Yep, the council of the wise, the best and bravest of the community of Lantern. Or at least the best they could dredge up ;-)

It's the end of the week for me, so I'll bide you all farewell until tuesday. I'll apologize again for the limited hours but until I can afford internet at home I can only post while I'm at work.

See you all next week :-)

Limited hours > 0 hours. We appreciate you taking the time to run this game! Or at least I do. Maybe the others are ungrateful jerks.

So, does anyone else think that an active OOC is the sign of a healthy game?

I'm going to follow "mildly_competent"'s advice and make a new batch of stat rolls for my character. If you just want me to use what I have though, then I'll live.

Dice Roll: 3d6v1r1 3d6v1r1 3d6v1r1 3d6v1r1 3d6v1r1 3d6v1r1
d6 Results: 3, 4 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 5, 3 (Total = 8)
d6 Results: 6, 4 (Total = 10)
d6 Results: 3, 6 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 6, 5 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 5, 6 (Total = 11)
Stat Reroll

Wait, I made a mistake, let me try again. I'm just gonna make another post and roll for stats on more time.

Dice Roll: 4d6v1r1 4d6v1r1 4d6v1r1 4d6v1r1 4d6v1r1 4d6v1r1
d6 Results: 6, 6, 6 (Total = 18)
d6 Results: 6, 5, 6 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 4, 5, 4 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 6, 5, 3 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 4, 5, 6 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 4, 6, 6 (Total = 16)
Stat Reroll for real