1. All characters start at level 1 with 0 experience points.
2. All characters receive maximum hit points at 1st level. I do not want to see a Fighter (or sub-class) with a CON bonus of 3 with 4 hit points. You are adventurers and are supposed to be better than Joe Schmuck on the street.
3. Things that are specific to worlds outside the Forgotten Realms - such as blood powers from Birthright - are NOT allowed. If you have a question on something that is from one of the other worlds and whether or not it is allowable or not, please ask. I'd rather you ask and I say yes than to assume it is and then have me say no. I'm pretty open to stuff, so just ask to make sure.
4. If you want to play an evil alignment, go for it. However, you guys are a group and should be working towards a common goal, so at least try to get along. And on the topic of alignment - if you are a good-aligned character and commit evil acts, don't be surprised when you have an alignment change. Just saying.
5. Character imports are NOT allowed. You MUST create a new character for this game.
6. If you create a Mage, you start with Detect Magic, Read Magic, 4 1st level spells from your chosen school of your choice, and 4 1st level spells from any other school that you have access to. How you determine those spells is up to you, so long as they aren't in an opposition school and follow rule 3 above.
7. If you aren't a Psionicist, you do NOT get psionics. No rolling for Wild Talents. I'd hate to see someone roll up a great character and then get totally boned on the resulting Wild Talent roll.
As always, there may be more that comes up later, and if so this list will be updated.