Notices

Agelia of Mystra

Agelia of Mystra

Agelia of Mystra

Character Sheet

= = = = = = = = =

I'm interpreting what Scarecrow71 said as, "roll your characters in the thread you post them in".

That said...

EDIT: Set I it is!

What we have here is a Half-Moon Elf Cleric/Magic-User Human Cleric -- Dweomerkeeper kit!

Demi-Humans of the Realms, page 6.

Aside from maybe different multi-class options, they are PHB half-elves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarium View Post
Nobody's perfect. Except maybe Natalie Portman, but I digress. You are welcome.
Can we add Tabitha Saint Germain to that list?
In any case, yes. A half-Moon Elf would be a regular old PHB elf.

Your character sheet is incomplete. You cannot select spheres or spells until you select a deity, which you have not done. Please update, to include memorized spells and specialty priest abilities.

I thought regular Clerics got those spheres (page 183 of Faiths & Avatars)? Most specialty priest kits appear to be barred from multi-classing, with a few exceptions, so I opted for Cleric. Also, Vanilla dosn't qualify to be a Glyphscribe, they have an Intelligence requisite two points higher than Vanilla has. She has enough common sense, but not enough book smarts!

EDIT: Glyphscribes are on page 56 of Faiths & Avatars.

I'm not talking about a priest kit, but rather choosing a deity.

A deity is the god or lord or whatever you call it that your character worships, and for that worship they grant you access to specific spheres and priestly powers. A kit is a specific type of priest character, and this is not what I'm talking about.

You need to review one of the several deities books for 2nd edition and choose a deity to worship. The list of books to review includes Faiths & Avatars, Powers & Pantheons, and Demihuman Deities. All of these books list the different deities in the Forgotten Realms, and under each deity you'll see the specific spheres and powers a specialty priest gains.

Let me know if this is more confusing than helpful, and I can help walk you through it.

EDIT: I realized that you quoted F&A in your post, so I need to edit mine. Some days I can be...stupid.

Anyhow, even if you don't qualify to be a specialty priest of a specific deity because of multi-classing, you still need to pick a deity to worship. That will still determine your access to spheres, even if you can't get the priest powers for not being specialty.

Hope that helps!