Ad Closes: Oct 12 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 6

A Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 game for 6 players

Game Description:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/...Chrystal-3.png

Return of the Coven
D&D 3.5 game
Starting level 4
Abilities 4d6 drop lowest and re-roll 1s, if stats are poor or just average then use 36pt buy
Alignment Prefer good but neutral is ok no evil
Allowed classes - no dread necro, homebrew or alternative paladins (tyranny etc)
Allowed books no exalted deeds or non WotC (if anything you specifically want ask)
HP max first level then roll (re-roll 1s)
WBL 5,400 (no single item to be over half this amount)
Setting is my own world of Chrystal

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/...Tradetrain.png

The morning was a beautiful early autumn day as the trade caravans left the coastal town of Hermits Spire and destined for the inland harbour of Pallaville, stopping at every town on the way as some tradesmen will leave and some will join. You joined for the coin that you will get for protecting the goods and people from bandits and monsters; this was like a regular job as the train took about 60 days and as long as you lived and fought you got paid 100gp for the full journey. You worked for the trade guild and sometimes it was easy money and sometimes it was dangerous, on the whole you gained experience and could make some useful friends. There was always at least 10 such protectors and sometimes more, anyone wanting to tag along paid the guild and was afforded the protection provided.
As you travel along you come to the old town of Monks Green and this is where the story begins, you could either be part of the train or join at this point.

Hmmm, Was thinking of apping a Dwarven Bard, but if there's a redneck, ol' Riddick might be overshadowed

An excuse to play a succubus or Erinyes on the path of redemption, perhaps? Using Savage Spieces monster class progression of course.

Posting interest, have app coming asap!!!

What sort of posting rate are you looking for from your players?

Sorry this should have been in the ad, I would like at least 5 posts a week, I would prefer 1 a day but RL may get in the way of a daily post so at least 5 would be ok.

Posting interest.

I'm new to this site but not to PbP, I can easily meet the 5 posts a week expectation (barring RL catastrophe). Uncertain of what I might like to play as it is yet early in the morning but I am mulling over several ideas...