Oasys Makes A Monster V: 'Lust' & 'Gluttony'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOasysMaster View Post
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...
o_O
Keep in mind that these Monster Classes don't get the bonuses/penalties for going up/down sizes such as the +8 Str for going from Medium to Large as a balance feature.

Just don't request the Tarrasque... Its beyond broken... Along with the newer Gods PrC...

Go look up homebrew. Its how I always start my PCs. xD

For monsters classes, look here first.

This is a helpful list of random links that you might want to use. Your welcome.

Quote:
Keep in mind that these Monster Classes don't get the bonuses/penalties for going up/down sizes such as the +8 Str for going from Medium to Large as a balance feature.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? WHY!?!?!??!

*foams at the mouth*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOasysMaster View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? WHY!?!?!??!

*foams at the mouth*
*Shrug*
It was just a 'balance' thing that the creator of the majority of the classes implemented way back when he started the project in Giantitp somewhere around at least 2010. Considering that he has more monster classes that grow several sizes along with gaining Str &/or Con along with having abilities keyed off said stats I guess it makes some sense.
But its either that or take HD/LA for most monsters, and alot of monster classes have abilities that more then make up for stat boosts. Personally one of my favorites is the Creature of Legend over at Giantitp (it has different abilities then the Monster of Legend in the threads me and Aragorn linked to) in epic games.

XP
Your the 2nd person that has said that to me within the last week. I guess I have different standards or something....

Personally, I think dragons represent Greed, but Gluttony is also posible.
A vampire (or another undead that needs to feed) might be more your thing.

A succubus does seem like the best choice for Lust.
Another outsider or shapeshifter might count as well.
Or just keep it simple and go for bard, they are the town's pony.

Quote:
A vampire (or another undead that needs to feed) might be more your thing.
You're right.

Quote:
Or just keep it simple and go for bard, they are the town's pony.
I was planning a succubus with levels of bard and/or beguiler...

The Monster Classes were intriguing...
...but the 'no bonus for size changes' is killin' me.

I might just swallow my pride and go for the Vampiric Greater Barghest and copy Juris' Caliban build.

What kind of classes are you looking for?