Notices

Oasys Makes A Monster V: 'Lust' & 'Gluttony'

Now I also have the problem of suspension of disbelief, how and on what does a Barghest spend WBL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
I believe I remember seeing a feat that allows you to change the casting stat for a class, only can take it at 1st level. Might be a 3rd party feat though, I'll have to look for it...
Found it. Green Ronin's 'Bastards and Bloodline' has a feat called Lost Tradition.
Lost Tradition [General]
You are descended from a group of spellcasters who had very different ways of mastering magic, and you follow in their traditions.
Benefit: Choose one spellcasting class. You may change which ability score governs spellcasting with that class. That ability cannot be changed again.
For example, Meishel Ellazen is a cleric. She takes the Lost Tradition feat and chooses to base her clerical spellcasting on Charisma instead of Wisdom. She now uses her Charisma score to determine her bonus spells, spell save DCs, maximum spell level she may cast, and any other calculation regarding her cleric spells.
Special: You can take this feat only at 1st.

Personal stat boosters. Combined items granting tons of immunities or resistances. Look at Solo's items. Look at Quins items. Then remember everyone gets a +5 to each stat, assumed inherent from wish economy. Also, as long as its not abused, if an item is worth less than 15k, its free, thanks to wish economy.

Quote:
Then remember everyone gets a +5 to each stat, assumed inherent from wish economy. Also, as long as its not abused, if an item is worth less than 15k, its free, thanks to wish economy.
WHAT!?!?!

But have you seen the Barghest?
=P
It's literally a wolf...
...he doesn't have the slots...

Perhaps grafts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOasysMaster View Post
I'll use...
Igneel's Monster Succubus Class obviously, leaving me with five levels...
...then a decision of going into Lillitu or cleric and aiming for Contemplative to get that Free Domain...
Why do you keep refering them as mine!? They are most definitely not my homebrew as people actually use them! XD

Quote:
If I use the standard Barghest...
...the party can kill its enemies, let me eat them and the Barghest would advance like crazy...
...if I use the class, then I save a bunch of levels...

Ohmygod.
Combine them...
Barghest HD Levels + Barghest Monster Class Levels?
1st lvl of most if not all Monster Classes, look at the Body ability description.

Quote:
Now I also have the problem of suspension of disbelief, how and on what does a Barghest spend WBL?
Well, you'll occasionally be in humanoid/goblin form won't you?

Everything has slots. Collars, rings, armbands. Cmon. Get orignal. And remember.

Quote:
And remember.
Damn.

Quote:
Cmon. Get orignal.
Hey! I put a module inside a module!
XD

Quote:
Well, you'll occasionally be in humanoid/goblin form won't you?
Damn, totally forgot I'd be walking around as a dinky goblin...

Quote:
Damn.

Hey! I put a module inside a module!
XD

Damn, totally forgot I'd be walking around as a dinky goblin...
I posted that so you KNOW YOU HAVE A MONTH.. Not to freak you out...

Also, I know, thats why Im challenging you to be more original with the PC.