Notices

Ooc

can post your character in Cast of Characters if you like.... if your background info isn't on your actual character sheet then it would be a good idea to do so, otherwise I'm not too worried about it.

Well congradulations to everyone who got in. I may have some use for this character in the future.

Best of luck, mew.

Since there was some discussion about Frey and Lael having encountered each other in the past, I'm taking a few minor liberties with fleshing out what had occurred. If Hope disagrees with anything, I will edit accordingly. I didn't plan any other crossovers specifically, so I'm also using Lael as the, um, "emissary" of sorts for Frey. That is, she suggested him as a member for the group rather than him learning about it naturally. This is, again, all conjecture, so just tell me if this is not okay with you.

I will also make a few assumptions when I post. I assume that we have all at least met each other, as per the trip we had to have taken to get here. That will include names, perhaps a little back story?

I will assume that everyone in my group knows of my mental issue.

You'd probably know Frey is a former slave and that he's looking for Todd, but he wouldn't reveal much else. Especially that he can't read. But I assume you're right in that we know each other, the DM mentioned we would.

Ya, I'd say you all have known each other for at least a few weeks, if not some of you longer, so basic details about each other such as names and personality traits and such can be assumed, though you all can work out between you what else your characters know about each other's past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Guardian 7 View Post
Since there was some discussion about Frey and Lael having encountered each other in the past, I'm taking a few minor liberties with fleshing out what had occurred. If Hope disagrees with anything, I will edit accordingly. I didn't plan any other crossovers specifically, so I'm also using Lael as the, um, "emissary" of sorts for Frey. That is, she suggested him as a member for the group rather than him learning about it naturally. This is, again, all conjecture, so just tell me if this is not okay with you.
This is fine. I'm not entirely sure how or where Lael might have encountered the kobold and the lizardfolk before, other than 'recently' and 'on the road to Khundrukar'. Tsr's not too bad, but the LE Kobold's the concern. In a primarily good/chaotic party, he better be careful or suck up to the big lizardy barbarian for protection