Sidelines (OCC Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Game is still open for applications --- I did not close that ad the Moderators did <shrug> but it is also a game in building -- that is to say I am working at forming the city for all to play in but I also got rather busy at work so its been a rather slow process thus far but I am still plugging away on it.
Okey, good! Then I will start working on my secrets-craving Mekhet and don't even have to rush it by the sound of it.

Two questions to anyone who knows; Which year is this taking place? And is there any ways in this system to raise one's Willpower (except the obvious raise of one's Attributes)?

Year is basically sort of current year but not -- aka think of this as a parallel dimension with similarities to our current one but differences as well. Have you ever seen the movie Sin City ? or read any of the graphic novels?

To your second question -- no there is not that I am aware of and I think it explicitly states that some where in the rules.

Yep I have seen the movie so basically around 2010 then.

Okey then I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael J Steel View Post
Two questions to anyone who knows; Which year is this taking place? And is there any ways in this system to raise one's Willpower (except the obvious raise of one's Attributes)?
increase your composure or your resolve will increase your willpower, per the rules. Also page 93 of the core book for requiem has the cost for a dot of willpower

Well as far as I can see there is only rules about how to regain lost Willpower not how to ad any beyond your resolve+composure. But at least that mean you shouldn't encounter as many high-willpower-character as in oWoD, and as Willpower is relative a medium score isn't that bad anymore.

Knight that cost for one point of Willpower is not the cost to raise your Willpower I believe its the cost to replenish your Willpower if I remember correctly.

@Joker: Let me reread my books... hum seems you're correct.

However, again, increasing resolve and composure does increase your willpower score per page 95 of the core blue blook

Quoted
"The only way to increase her willpower dots is by increasing her resolve and/or composure (see chapter 8 page 216 for more details)

It seems I was wrong about being able to just buy willpower. But again you can still raise your resolve or composure to get additional willpower dots because willpower is resolve+composure.

And again;

Quoting myself
Quote:
"Is there any ways in this system to raise one's Willpower (except the obvious raise of one's Attributes)?"
So that one I already knew.

then seems no, you have to increase attributes. Sorry for the confusion everyone