Sidelines (OCC Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
then seems no, you have to increase attributes. Sorry for the confusion everyone
No problem. As there is no way to raise it without raising one's attributes it's not that much of a "problem" anymore as like I said, Willpower is relative. A Willpower 6 person can be really determined and get his way all the time around Willpower 4-5 people whereas in the company of Willpower 8 people he isn't that tough anymore. And seeing as there is harder to get a high willpower score in nWoD than in nWoD, Willpower 5-6 isn't that bad.

I would like to say I am really Impressed with the level of work you are putting into the locations Joker.
I have applied with a basic character, If any of the other characters have Ideas on him as to how I could better present him or the format, please let me know. thanks

I will be getting to things as time permits this week but be forewarned I am on call week and that really tends to mess with my free time -- luckily it only happens once every 2 to 4 months.

Also I am pretty sure that I will be making this change due to the characters but basically the Strip will be controlled by the Invictus Covenant and the story will start with them and/or with those willing to work with them and/or within their territory.

I might even get things started before I get all the data in place since most of you are new to the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Also I am pretty sure that I will be making this change due to the characters but basically the Strip will be controlled by the Invictus Covenant and the story will start with them and/or with those willing to work with them and/or within their territory.
Does that mean you rather see my Daeva as an Invictus instead of being a Sanctified and an ex-Invictus? Could happen they bare some grudge against him...

Well if you put yourself at odds with Invictus at this stage might take a bit to get you into the first plot that I have planned so up to you -- be included immediately or hold off and be included later

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Well if you put yourself at odds with Invictus at this stage might take a bit to get you into the first plot that I have planned so up to you -- be included immediately or hold off and be included later
Noted. As long as it wouldn't make him unplayable in total I will wait to see if my current concept is accepted, if not he has no reason to be Lancea. And furthermore Dorian is a very social guy, I'm sure he can convince the Invictus that they need him even if they sure don't like it.

A little question, how many of the PC are from town, and those who are, are they the social kind aka which ones have meet before?

Alex is from the East coast via St. Louis, where he was turned. That being said Alex could be social, It mainly depends on whethter you are on the same Kindred social level as he or lower, or higher. Those Higher usually only get defference, where as those on the same level or below could get him to open up a bit.

Mines only been in town for a few weeks, and he's been all over the place depending on what assignment he gets. He's not bad a social thought.