Notices

Are you sure you know what you're talking about ??

Thanks PC

Once again, any text in dark red italics is directly from the module.

So, lots of voices and laughing from inside, it's very early in the morning -- are giants nocturnal ??

I will give more information on a Perception DC 30 roll, make them in this thread and I'll add to anything significant in the narrative ...

Liame's roll:Unable to find the game forumDarnit...

perception:
Dice Roll:
1d20+15
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 22)

dang.

The odds of succeeding are... poor.

Dice Roll: 1d20+14z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 28)
Perception (28)

thanks mw.

We'll see what PC (Jinn) gets before I post again -- unlucky rolls, especially Rum & CG (PB needed a 19 anyway)

EDIT: As Jinn's perception bonus is 5 ...

Right, none of you hear anything unusual other then the shouting and laughing of giants on the other side of the door, despite it being very early in the morning ...

Post in the narrative what you'd like to do please -- once again, the doors have a super type of lock on them, a piece of rope about 7' of the ground which pulls up a lever on the inside of the door ...

Is there a keyhole? A crack? A peephole? Anything that would let me get a look inside?

No PB, otherwise you wouldn't have had to roll Perception, I would have just told you what you see ...

Damn cheating players

For fluff's sack:

The doors are brilliantly made, fitting so well there is not a crack to be seen through -- these must be very talented giants. They're as good as what dwarves would make ...