A New Beginning

 
 
Old Oct 7 '12, 9:30pm
Dredge's Avatar
Dredge Dredge is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 471
A New Beginning

A New Beginning - Forum
Pathfinder
Ad Closes: Oct 15 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 6

Character Creation:
It is a 5th level campaign, your starting money is that of a 5th level adventurer. All Items bought must be run through me first, as well any pathfinder book is allowed. Secondly some 3.5 ed is allowed once it is run by me of course with sources cited. I also have roll 4d6 take the highest three re-roll 1-2's. No Chaotic Evil characters please, I will however make exceptions pending character.

Application:
I'm not looking for a character sheet right away, right now I'm looking for a good backstory and character concept. Tying in your backstory to this world is ideal. The application thread in on the forums under "New Applications".

One important note is that if you make a character with faith in any Deity let me know.

Estimated # of Players 6
I'm looking for some good roleplayers as this is a world building campaign. So much of what you do will go down in the history books. I would like a post a day but I am merely looking for a couple times a week. I don't ask for much but I like to see a good character!

Any questions will be answered ASAp!!

Game Description:

Almost all planes across all multiverses have war, battle, strive, and death. People lose lives and are worse off for it. One Planeswalker walked many of the planes with his vast power unable to personally interfere in the wars outcome. He could do one thing though to help those who wanted to leave, make a place for them to go. He created a Hub plane, a place that could reach to almost any multiverse, and he told any who he knew wanted to leave to come to his new world to live. It would have all the biomes needed for any race to live. Word spread like wildfire and all kinds of races, monsters, creatures of legend and more flooded this world to be free of their world's conflict. You are one of these new refugees, you left your home for safety, and you are here to rebuild and have a safe life. But how long can the promised safe realm be when all people from all walks of life live there.

__________________
"I have always been there, watching. Yet I have never met you, I am meeting you, and at the same time never will. Time and reality is a funny thing."
-Invictus Juliani

Last edited by Dredge; Oct 7 '12 at 9:32pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrankhar View Post
... Anywho, would this character fly here? ...
I'd imagine he walked ... BOOM BOOM ... sorry, it was just sitting out there ... couldn't resist ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrankhar View Post
I have an interest in joining this game. A question that I have, though, will be whether you will be accepting a Lizardfolk Monk that has some mutations. I've already stuck an app for the character in question in a 3.5e game whose application process ended on the 8th.

The character has some mutations to him that I have, in the past, always done for simple fluff. Instead of scales he has a thick leathery hide, and has four arms instead of two. I've also been told that 10 feet might be a bit unrealistic. heh.

Anywho, would this character fly here? http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=184158 All information is on that thread, though it would be very easy to switch out the skills for their Pathfinder variants.
I like the character idea.... Pm me some solutions you can think to make the large, wings, and arms make sense/ statistically.

@ Silverwolfer Not sure either, but Dredge will Yay or Nay them I guess ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredge View Post
I like the character idea.... Pm me some solutions you can think to make the large, wings, and arms make sense/ statistically.
I have sent a message your way with the requested information...though it might be too much. lol

welll Cleric + 3.5 PRC Church Inquisitor (Complete Divine) = Some sort of mixture of old invistgator of the new realm sort of story, I will let the chosen god be of the DM's suggestion as the intro requests.


Cleric (worship set or some sort of snake god) + 3.5 Fluff Modified Yuan-ti cultist (Savage Species) = Mostly human although may modify the race if find something, worshiper of ((insert snake god here)), who follows along the modified cultist path in service exploring a safe haven for said god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolfer View Post
welll Cleric + 3.5 PRC Church Inquisitor (Complete Divine) = Some sort of mixture of old invistgator of the new realm sort of story, I will let the chosen god be of the DM's suggestion as the intro requests.


Cleric (worship set or some sort of snake god) + 3.5 Fluff Modified Yuan-ti cultist (Savage Species) = Mostly human although may modify the race if find something, worshiper of ((insert snake god here)), who follows along the modified cultist path in service exploring a safe haven for said god.
Call me weird but I have a personal preference for the so-called Abominations. I've always been partial to naga-like creatures.

yes but HD+La make them a nasty monster to adapt

if pathfinder have version of their own besides the serphant folk that i saw in in the darkness, than am unaware of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolfer View Post
yes but HD+La make them a nasty monster to adapt

if pathfinder have version of their own besides the serphant folk that i saw in in the darkness, than am unaware of them.
If you're going for flavor & a viable player race, Nagaji are PF's answer to Yuan-Ti.

If you're wanting the free +2con with poison & snake form psionics you're going to be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PChubby View Post
If you're going for flavor & a viable player race, Nagaji are PF's answer to Yuan-Ti.

If you're wanting the free +2con with poison & snake form psionics you're going to be disappointed.

to be honest, that seems utterly bland, seems more like lizard folk than a yaun-ti. Than again seems more WoW naga, than anything else.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status