Notices

New Applications

/looks at his feet and kicks a stone

Ohhh, shucks ...

I'm sure he's taking his time to pick the best party. And @noobiegameplayer, if you happen to not get picked, you'll get picked for another campaign. There's always more groups out there. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryudhyn View Post
I'm sure he's taking his time to pick the best party. And @noobiegameplayer, if you happen to not get picked, you'll get picked for another campaign. There's always more groups out there. =)
I am so do not fret :P , to let you guys know I also work so I do my best to get on.... New job...

My Female Teifling Wizard Spellslinger / Gunslinger is just about done.

Name: Ttorna Tiu Scib
Class: Wizard - Archetype Spellslinger 3 / Gunslinger 2

Also, HP -- Max for first level then average for next four, or roll the next four ???

Just a couple of quick questions about rocket launchers using Fireworks ... in private below, don't want everyone having them ... oops, too late ;(

Obviously when you are ready ... and thanks for the game invite, can't wait to play her (will find a cool piccie for her),

Damn it, Churlish got in so I can't Ninja his character portrait

Grats to everyone who got in as well ...

Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to play with you guys!

I'm also interested in knowing how you want HP to be done. One other thing came to mind: slow, medium, or fast experience rates?

I can't wait to begin play with you all! On my character sheet, my HP was rolled, but it's easily changeable if you want averaged. =)

I guess Dredge will cover that when he's finished with his RL stuff ...

/whispers to Ryudhyn and Churlish -- "Watch that CG, she's stalking me ..."

Well judging by the fact that I got no note and others say they got in, I'm guessing I did not. Damn.