Notices

New Applications

I'll be sure to have UMD with my sorc if he's included, though I'm almost tempted to enter an Oracle. Haha

Well from a statistical stand point, having a healer really isn't that necessary. In fact, it's better to kill the enemy quicker than to spend turns in combat healing.

That being said, I'm a healer at heart, so I can't complain if someone wants to play one. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
I love how even though Dredge has told us gunpowder and ammo may be hard to find, most of us seem to be going with some sort of Gunslinger derivative
I was assuming the gunsmithing skill would get us around that. Then all we need is sulfur, manure for saltpeter, and charcoal.
So sulfur seems to be the hardest to find, but if ancient Egypt had it, I'm sure we can find it too.

In other news, I'm probably now on the FBI watch list for googling how gunpowder is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoka View Post
Well from a statistical stand point, having a healer really isn't that necessary. In fact, it's better to kill the enemy quicker than to spend turns in combat healing.

That being said, I'm a healer at heart, so I can't complain if someone wants to play one. =p
Yah, statistics go out the door when a GM plays like the players and gives their baddies brains and cunning and all the stuff that goes with thinking ... and suddenly the baddies have all targeting the squishy on the PC's side ... no healing = one PC down ...

The PC's have then lost their ability to hold / control / area effect / do lots of damage ...

I've always found statistics are just that ... statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon View Post
I was assuming the gunsmithing skill would get us around that. Then all we need is sulfur, manure for saltpeter, and charcoal.
So sulfur seems to be the hardest to find, but if ancient Egypt had it, I'm sure we can find it too.

In other news, I'm probably now on the FBI watch list for googling how gunpowder is made.
You and everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by PChubby View Post
I can't seem to find rules on HP. Rolled or average?
I guess we'll find out if we make the cut ...

Ya know I often forget about search results triggering watch lists and such... it certainly explains the black van parked across the street all the time.

Well I was thinking about it the other night and I decided I didn't really like the application I had posted earlier. I changed a few things around and removed the other post I did. Still the same class and same general idea though.

Name: Haku
Race: Kitsune
Class: Sorcerer - Arcane Bloodline with bonded item

As for items, I have a list of them on this private sheet as well as everything else pretty much laid out. If any item looks questionable, let me know. ^^

Okay, got the basics in place. I have some ideas for gear, but that can wait until the final draft if I get in since nothing I want is make-or-break.

Name: Nisha the Beast
Race: Tiefling
Class: Ravager (Barbarian/Ranger/Fighter)