Old Oct 9 '12, 3:25am
Knornate Lord

Heed the call Heretics!

Heeding the Call - Forum
Black Crusade
Ad Closes: Oct 19 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 5

Welcome all!

This is going to be a Black Crusade open world game. The players will be set along a linear path for the introduction but then as the introduction is finished the players will be released into the world in order to wreak havoc among the scions of the Imperium.

Just so players know the subject matter will be at the very edge of the PG 13 rules, not to break the rule but too express the terrible nature of the heretics and the galaxy they are in.

Application process:
In your application I am far more interested in your character then your actual stats right now, because of this in your application all you will need is:
-Character Name
-Archetype and Race
-Potential Alignment
-Physical Description
-Personality
-Background (tie in your Pride, Disgrace, and Motivation into your background)
Any format is accepted it just needs to be readable. I will be accepting 4-5 people (Potentially 6 but only maybe). I will also only be accepting one chaos space marine, so you may submit a chaos space marine, and a human character.

FAQ:
Will you be accepting material from other books(Such as the Tomb of Fate)?: I do not own any other books besides the main rulebook, but if you run an idea past me from another book I may accept it.

What are the posting requirements?: At least 4-5 times a week. If you cannot accomplish this you may be booted. Unless a good reason comes up, EX: I was moving, or surgery, Etc. Just let me know ahead of time.

What is our starting level?: One (Chaos space marines=500 spendable xp, and for a human 1000 spendable xp)

Current Applications:
-FireMonolith: Zarakiel "Bumble" as the Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer
-DramaCydle: Cardinal Godwyn as the Apostate
-Ramaloke:
-KaptinKyle: Elias Malpence as the Renegade
-thehappywanderer: Sugo as the Psyker
-Rizhail: Nicodemus as the Psyker
-Secutor: Sir Jacob Dalwes Manwaring as the Gentleman (Heretek)
Conclusion:
If you have anymore questions for me just let me know and I will get back to you ASAP, good luck to all!

Game Description:

Overview:
This is going to be a Black Crusade open world game. The players will be set along a linear path for the introduction but then as the introduction is finished the players will be released into the world in order to wreak havoc among the scions of the Imperium.

Just so players know the subject matter will be at the very edge of the PG 13 rules, not to break the rule but too express the terrible nature of the heretics and the galaxy they are in.

Overview of campaign:
The stars have been ruled by the Imperium for too long. Outcasts! Rejects! And the Power Hungry! Take your vengeance on the Imperium. You have been recognized by Lord Vilhelm as the strongest forces against the Imperium, and he has a proposition for your heretical ears. Whether you take up on his proposition or not is fully up to you, but heed this warning his fury burns brighter than the very stars, and none escape when the hunt has been called.

Last edited by Hargoth; Oct 16 '12 at 9:26pm..
Sounds good blakkmonk. Just so everyone knows the space marine slot has been taken.

Alright guys its nice to see some interest now. So I feel like I could change the due date to the 16th. I hope this is fine for people as I don't want to rush people but instead would like to get this underway.

Final warning and reminder for everyone. The last time to put in an application is tomorrow at 3:00pm To those who get in the game will also be starting at that time.

that is perfectly acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramaloke View Post
I'm thinking of a Heretek whose focus is not so much becoming completely machine but to become the perfect mixture of man and machine. I'll be picking cyber/bio stuff based on how much of an impact it makes on a heretek's human appearance.

Possibly Slaneesh aligned, we'll see.
Giger. Giger's designs are pretty cool.