WIP and completed applications

what.

...hey I'll take it.

*COMPLETED*

Haru and Kai

Haru
"I don't want to hate you. Yet if you are who you claim to be, we will always be enemies."
Name: Haru Kimura
Race: Human
Class: Warblade
Description: From looking at Haru's underweight figure, pale skin, and drawn features, he hardly appears to be a great warrior. Yet his body is lithe and honed for quick movement, which makes up for the lack of muscle he has. His dark green outfit consists of a sleeveless shirt, pants, and a trenchcoat that fails to cover his scarred arms. A rapier hangs from his belt for easy access. Against the dark material, the silver necklace with a sword pendant around his neck shines brightly. In comparison, his short and messy hair is a dull gray. His green eyes, almost teal in shade, stand out amongst his shaggy bangs. His default expression is a smile, but keen observers can notice that it seemed forced and tired.
Personality: An open and honest person, Haru cannot hide his concern for other people. He hates to see suffering and does anything he can to help those in pain. Rarely does Haru kill, as he believes that his foes could seek redemption at some point and earn forgiveness. Only the most cruel monsters would he kill, and at this point he has not slain anyone. With other people, Haru's best traits come forth. He is friendly and talkative to people he meets, which often results in him being viewed in a positive light. To his comrades, he shows utmost loyalty and would lay his life on the line for their sakes.
Backstory:
Stats:

Kai
"You made me who I am today. Should I love or hate you for that?"
Name: Kai Hiraki
Race: Human
Class: Swordsage
Description: Tall, slender, and with a body that is well toned, Kai has a physique proper for a warrior. His power comes from his raw strength and having the durability to take hits rather than trying to avoid them. The many gashes on his exposed arms shows this, as would the scars underneath his clothing if they could be seen. With the black sleeveless shirt and pants, along with a matching trenchcoat, most of his skin is kept covered. Strapped to his back is a large sword that he wields with ease in spite of its size. A silver necklace with a sword pendant hangs from his neck. His black hair is kept neat and falls straight. The lengthy bangs do nothing to obscure his red eyes, which have a dangerous glint in them. Though he defaults to a calm smile, it can drop in a second when he enters battle and shows his bloodlust.
Personality: When uninterested in what is occurring, Kai acts cold and distant. He will respond to other people with short responses that are either to the point or with an edge of sarcasm. He does nothing to attempt being polite, though he is willing to work with other people if it will help fulfill his goals. Should he partner with someone, he will do his part to keep the other safe, seeing it as a contract of sorts. Only something of grave consequence, such as betrayal, would get him to break this mindset. Kai tends to bottle his anger until he enters an intense battle, in which all his emotions come pouring out in a crazed grin and shining eyes. He much prefers difficult fights to easy ones, as they make him feel more involved and alive.
Backstory:
Stats:

Writing Sample

Just saw in order.. What the hell can I do with these stats besides a wizard. Hmmm on the upside second stats would make for a awesome ultimate mage. Totally taking an elf my con can take the hit. No elf gonna get extra vile feat on my vile feat. Dear god my sorcerer is going to try to sleep with everything thanks to the flaws Ive given him and with a +6 modifier its probably going to happen. It takes a lot to get into vile prestige classes and that extra vile feat really helps.

Heads will roll...as will dice.

Dice Roll: 1d20+4r2 1d20+4r2 1d20+4r2 1d20+4r2 1d20+4r2 1d20+4r2
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 10)
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 8)
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 23)
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 19)
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 11)
Good
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 24)
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 16)
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 7)
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 13)
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 12)
Ebil

I shall Apply though it'll take some character finangling and some source book re-looking so I'm just hold-placing right now. (I link making ing words)

d20 Results: 19 (Total = 23)
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 24)
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 21)
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 14)
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 20)
Good
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 22)
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 17)
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 13)
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 14)
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 7)
Ebil

Good Character:

Evil Character:

And my apps are done!

Know what? I think I like the 3d6 standard better. That con score... gonna have to make BOTH of them undead...