General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

WOW: Mists of Pandaria

I've been leveling with a Tauren Monk friend with the Drunken Master spec. He's an ungodly awesome tank. Can't wait to get the money for Panderia to try a monk myself.

I love it! It's such a breath of fresh air after cataclysm. The new zones are beautiful, monks are fun and arcane mages are awesome and not boring(my main's a mage XD). What more could I ask for?

(Less dailies. I could deffinitely ask for less dailies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoycitenega View Post
(Less dailies. I could deffinitely ask for less dailies)
Amen.

After completing pretty much all of CATA, it went back to the same on drudge, RAID, RAID, RAID ...

It got to the point that playing WOW was like working and not fun anymore, haven't played in over a year (maybe more??)

New content is always fun, but after you've levelled your 14 characters to max level (I have 3 WoW accounts) you're back to RAIDing again ...

I'm staying out of the vicious cycle, I may come back with the next expansion to reach the magic 100 levels ...

Even though I think Panda's are super cool

This expansion has a lot to do besides raid. There is a whole system of scenarios and challenge mode dungeons as well as a ton of dailies for different factions. It has a lot of content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
After completing pretty much all of CATA, it went back to the same on drudge, RAID, RAID, RAID ...

It got to the point that playing WOW was like working and not fun anymore, haven't played in over a year (maybe more??)

New content is always fun, but after you've levelled your 14 characters to max level (I have 3 WoW accounts) you're back to RAIDing again ...

I'm staying out of the vicious cycle, I may come back with the next expansion to reach the magic 100 levels ...

Even though I think Panda's are super cool
As someone who doesn't raid I haven't even come close to running out of content. Even if you just choose to level, the questing is fantastic this time around, and it sounds like the new patch will be bringing even more Horde/Alliance conflict.

Scenarios are fun, though they aren't something I'm going to rerun a ton.
Pet-battles are just plain addictive. They've gotten a lot of flak for being pokemon incarnate, but the fact remains that they are still awesome.
As much as I rage about dailies at times they're not all completely required. You hit charm cap by doing tillers+1 other faction(golden lotus for me), and the valor cap means you don't need to do all of them.
The heroics are a lot of fun as well. If you raised an undead in Cata you get to see Lilian Voss in all of her undead gory glory.

Yah, CATA had loads of content as well, and I'm and Achievement hound, my saying is: "It's all about the Achievement" -- so had all the pets, all the mounts, finished all the quests, etc

But then it was just the Heroic dailies, or mining / archeology / etc

And once you have completed all the quests and content, all that is left is RAIDing as Daily Heroics (capped) you can't do any more of after a couple of hours ...

And I'm not even a power gamer ...

When I left I had earned just over 10 million points for my guild ...

Another thing I forgot to mention(which is kinda silly considering the site) is RP - I've wasted more time RPing than I ever have in dungeons/Raid Finder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ben View Post
"Why do leaves fall?" Is a philosophical question, not a physics one.

I think the drunken master is a tank, they seem pretty fun to play. I just started leveling one yesterday.
Ok, explain to me how that's a philosophical question. I get how "What is a good life?" is a philosophical question, or even "Why do we fight?", but "Why do leaves fall?" has a perfectly simple answer. It's not in their nature.... It's Gravity.