Hikaru Ichimonji

I will have the very first drunk Totodile ever!

Sippy will love you all I swear!

This all of course depending on if I get into the game!

As a traditionalist he would assume a 'duel' is to the death. He's not really much of a fighter, that part is mostly for flavor, so she would crush him and then he would have to kill himself.

He also doesn't have a sword right now because the GM hasn't specifically stated that we can start with a weapon, and I haven't had the chance to ask for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguro View Post
As a traditionalist he would assume a 'duel' is to the death. He's not really much of a fighter, that part is mostly for flavor, so she would crush him and then he would have to kill himself.

He also doesn't have a sword right now because the GM hasn't specifically stated that we can start with a weapon, and I haven't had the chance to ask for one.
Mechanically speaking melee weapons, unless they're made by a weapon master, have absolutely no effect on the damage you can deal in combat. You can do just as much damage with a katana as a slap, weapons are just props to help make a character distinct.

Unless you take the weapon of choice feature and choose a specific weapon type.

Even then, there is no difference in picking weapon of choice (Katana) over weapon of choice (Slap)

Take weapon of choice boot. Then you can go Boot to the head.

Ostensibly you are correct.

I prefer not to make any assumptions though given that the GM was very specific about starting inventory.

...Boot to the head is not fitting to the character, he's a gentleman.

Right, so Weapon of Choice (Gauntlet) for knocking people unconscious while challenging them to a dual.

I pretty much love this character concept and the app to go with it. Only complaint is the lack of mentioning your starting mons in the backstory, but that is no big deal at all.

Weapon of Choice. Wet Noodles!