Notices

Red Hand Reunion

Vegan whips around in a fright. Now he's hearing voices in his head that sound like Paniari.

"Your firssst missstake was coming here in the firsssst place." The undead lord addresses Dawn and Panitari. "Your sssecond missstake wasss to think you could jussst walk away from a demon..."

Slygoth Einherjer, Human, Fighter

Slygoth jogs up to the alter and snatches up a torch, then he turns back and heads to wards Vegan.

"Minataur, I am here!" He calls out, as he makes his way forward - torch held high, axe in one hand. Slygoth jogs forward.
Stat Block

A look of relief falls on Vegan face as he sees Slygoth "Careful there's huge rats and a rat man in here." Vegan closes his eyes and tries to answer Paniari.

Slygoth Einherjer, Human, Fighter

"I'm not blind."
Slygoth grumbles, then calls out.. "Are they attacking... There's something odd about this."

Bel reaches for another arrow, finding none, she curses, she swore that dumb guard had left her more arrows, but they aren't here. She draws her short sword and advances to take down decrepit skeleton behind Sengir, targeting it in her minds eye, she stabs it in the face. "I'm out of arrows. Looks like I get to kill my twin brother's corpse up close and personal. What a great trip this has been."

Red Hand Reunion - Round 3

Sengir looks around to see everyone but Bel has disappeared till he notices the light and sees Panitari down the hallway. "Foul undead magic, means to divide our power." Sengir receives the punishment from the skeletons causing him to focus on the situation.

"There are more in the shadows, don't let these skeletons,* pointing at the Boneshard, *get close to you, they reek of dark energy."

Sengir backs away from the skeleton a step, but closer to the other one to his other side, aiming to try and take them out as fast as he can. His attempt to turn the undead creatures fails him. He decides to chance another quick attack. As Sengir strikes the Boneshard Skeleton with the powers of the moon goddess. Suddenly the skeleton sprays outward with splintered bones many of which plant deeply into Sengir's
7 necrotic damage
flesh.

"Yesss priessst, yesss! Dessssstroy it ssso it can desstroy you!!!!" shouts the wight from the darkness.

When Dawn regains her senses from the brief vertigo of being teleported she takes several steps back "An Evistro demon!" She looks around but only sees Panitari. "Do not attack it," she warns the psion as she backs further and sees Sengir far down the hall.

Where are the others, she thinks to herself.

"We need to help the others," she says. "Maybe the wight summoned this demon. If we're lucky, the demon will want some revenge on the summoner that chained him here. If we're not lucky..." The young woman doesn't bother to finish her sentence.

She looks back down the hallway. "Don't fight, just run.." she whispers to Panitari before taking off down the hallway. Her hands guiding her as she races back to the others.

Dawn hears Panitari in her mind, 'Okay if you think that is the best thing for us to do now,then I will follow you. Also it may be best for us all to start to talk more like this so our enemies don't know what we are planning.I can link our mind so we can all can hear one another without anyone else hearing us.' Paniari runs down the hall after her.

As Dawn enters the throne room again she brings with her a massive amount of light. More than enough to light up the whole room. Badhron turns to look at Dawn and sneers. Purple light glows from his eyes and mouth. "You made a wrong turn."

Dawn can clearly see the wight standing in front of his throne as well as the three skeletons that had been hiding in the dark, all have their bows out. The wight then looks back towards the hallway, practically ignoring Dawn. "The two women are nearby Belegveril Bonegnassssher. That meanssss your barbarian friend and the cow will be killing Addy ssssoon."

Once Panitari is back in the room with the others. She readies herself for any attacks. And then she quickly looks to see who is missing. She finds that Vegan is missing, but knows that Bel is here somewhere close because the wight is talking to her. So Panitari sends out her Mind to Vegan to find out where he is.

"Your firssst missstake was coming here in the firsssst place." The undead lord addresses Dawn and Panitari. "Your sssecond missstake wasss to think you could jussst walk away from a demon..."

Bel reaches for another arrow, finding none, she curses, she swore that dumb guard had left her more arrows, but they aren't here. "I'm out of arrows. Looks like I get to kill my twin brother's corpse up close and personal. What a great trip this has been."

She draws her short sword as she switches her bow into her offhand, and advances to take down the decrepit skeleton behind Sengir. Targeting it in her minds eye; she stabs at it, but her blade passes through it's ribcage without connecting with anything.

From his throne, Badhron sends a bolt of pure necrotic energy towards Sengir. The bolt slams into the cleric, and he can feel his legs lock up from the necrotic power. He can't seem to
11 Damage, Immobilized (save ends).
move them. Then Badhron leaves his throne. He passes right by Dawn's punishing eye, not giving the gadget a second glance. He strides towards his sister and the priest at her back.

"Do you know how long I have waited for thisss, sssissster? Do you?" asks Badhron as he closes the distance. "I watched our father die againssst the Red Hand. a bluesssspawn tore his bow arm right off and he bled to death on the battlefield. I fought on even harder."

Badhron continues to talk as his skeletal warriors begin their attacks. The skeleton next to Bel drops its shortbow to the ground. It draws its shield and longsword out. Bel eyes the quiver on the back of the skeleton. She quickly notes 9 arrows in its quiver. If she can get that quiver and get back to her bow. She looks over at the skeleton she already killed. She sees it's quiver and shortbow there too - of course her undead brother is in her way there.

The old and weak looking skeletons all pick their targets and start attacking. The skeleton next to Bel swings, but the elven archer ducks under the blade. Another fires an arrow at Dawn, but she easily avoids the attack. The next one tries to shoot Panitari with an arrow, but it trips and falls as it takes up it's stance. It's bones fall apart as it hits the ground and it's arrow sticks into the ceiling. The last skeleton at the back of the room, moves to get a better shot at the cleric. It let's an arrow go and it sticks into Sengir's
3 damage
thigh.

The Boneshard skeleton moves forward, and swings his scimitar at Sengir. Though Sengir can't move well thanks to Badhron's bolt, he still manages to avoid the scimitar. As the blade passes by his face, Sengir notices the necrotic energy pouring down the skeleton's arm and into the blade. This creature is just full of death.

Badhron continues talking to his sister. "The ssstorm that tore through the battlefield killed ssso many... but not me. At leassst not immediately. It tossssed me into the Ssshadowfell! I died from my injuries there... and then I turned into thisss." Badhron gestures to his new form. "Then I found the portal back here... through the portrait. A one-way portal from the Sssshadowfell created by the Rivenroar family. I took over thisss tomb and made it my own. I made it a place of worssship to Ssshar... the ruler of the Sssshadowfell!"

"Do you know how long I waited sssissster? DO YOU??" His voice is a shout now, getting louder and angrier as he retells the story. "The Elsssir Vale of Halruaa was dessstroyed. wiped out completely. I begged Ssshar to return it. It took more than 80 yearsss, but ssshe finally lissstened. The Elsssir Vale returned, but no time passsed... the whole vale was ssstuck between worldsss... ssstuck in time. When the Vale returned it wasssn't even placed in Halruaa... inssstead it now bordersss on the Sssword Coast. But no one really noticed. The Black Fensss, Drellin'sss Ferry, Brindol... it isss all WRONG!"

Suddenly a squeal-like voice can be heard coming from down the hallway that Panitari and Dawn came from, where they left the Evistro demon, "I release you, crypt guardian."

Badhron looks back over at Dawn and Panitari, "Like I sssaid... here comesss your sssecond missstake..."

Vegan shakes his head as he realizes it is really hard to see in the room. Panic starts to overwhelm him as he sees the creatures in the dim light 'The others where are they, where did they go... Where did I go.' Vegan takes a step back putting his heels on the wall as he sees the man "W-who are you?"

Not able to clearly see the man, Vegan squints and realizes that he has a tail. Vegan ignites his sword with radiant energy and lets loose another bolt. A look of fear appears on Vegan's face as his attack misses Vegan lets loose another bolt. This time his attack manages to strike his opponent, but he can't tell how badly he hurt the wererat.

Vegan hears Panitari in his mind, 'Vegan where are you? Are you hurt? Everyone looks to be back in the room we started in. Can you make it back to us?'

Vegan whips around in a fright. Now he's hearing voices in his head that sound like Panitari. Slygoth jogs up to the alter weaving past the rats on his way, and snatches up a torch, then he turns back towards Vegan. "Minotaur, I am here!" He calls out - torch held high, axe in one hand.

A look of relief falls on Vegan's face as he sees Slygoth "Careful there's huge rats and a rat man in here." Vegan closes his eyes and tries to answer Panitari.

"I'm not blind." Slygoth grumbles, then calls out.. "Are they attacking... There's something odd about this."

"I don't think they've had a chance too. We've only been here for a couple of moments." the minotaur responds.

The wererat rushes over towards Vegan. It
9 damage
stabs into the minotaur with its shortsword. Then a second wererat comes out of the darkness. It must have been in there, hiding with Slygoth. This one is obviously female based on it's curvy features. It doesn't have a weapon, but that doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. It charges towards Vegan, cornering the beef. She
3 damage, 2 Ongoing Damage (Save Ends)
sinks her teeth into Vegan.

The three rats all swarm after Slygoth. Only one of the three manage to
5 Damage
bite Slygoth. The blue-haired warrior is going to have a hard time fighting with the torch in his hand. Not that it is helping much. That black obelisk is still sucking the light away from it, making it dark and hard to see in this room. The rodents clearly have an advantage in this room with their good vision. The two of them need to find a way out of this room so that they can see... or do something to kill their opponents quickly.

'Um.... I'm not hurt, but I have no idea where I am. Everything is dark, but Slygoth is with me.' Panitari hears in her mind from Vegan. She knows that he isn't close enough to keep in contact with.

Dawn, Panitari, Sengir and Bel all look down the hallway that the two women came from, trying to see who spoke. They see two wererats skulking in the darkness. They begin moving down the hallway to join the battle, one of them using the pillars for cover. The Evistro demon howls having heard the phrase that will let it leave from its place between the columns. It begins to move forward, but they can't be sure if it is going after the rat-men of the heroes.

It quickly becomes obvious that the carnage demon doesn't seem to consider the wererats worthy of it's attention. It moves right past them and comes up right behind Panitari. It
15 damage
rakes its massive claws across Panitari's back. Blood begins to gush from the badly wounded psion. The carnage demon seems delighted st the sight of all the blood. It begins to lick it's lips in anticipation of the taste.

"The Rivenroar'sss had sssome good protection in this tomb. I've been here long enough, the Red Hand hasss been here long enough that it consssidersss usss to be resssidentsss. It will not harm usss." Explains Badhron as he watches the demon do its work. He then turns his attention back to Bel. "It'sss for the bessst. I will raissse you when you die. Not even death will keep usss apart. It'sss why I had Sssinruth's men bring Addy here."

A look of disappointment crosses his face. "Of course they ssscrewed up. They were sssupposssed to bring me Ellie or that husssband of yoursss. Addy wasss the bessst they could do. I knew it would be enough to bring you to me though."

Badhron doesn't notice the figure quietly moving up behind the Wererats. Dawn manages to catch sight of the long-missing Brindol guardsman. It would appear that
Stigley has come up from the doors in the south wall of the chamber that held the Evistro. By Dawn's mental map, that must mean that he braved the hallway with the faultline to come in from behind the enemies.