Red Hand Reunion

Bel marks the demon in her minds eye. She slips away and puts an arrow into it. She asks again, "Where did Slygoth and the Minotaur go, they are about to kill Addy, I can't imagine why, but I need to stop them?"

She pulls another arrow and sends it at the demon's thigh, to slow it and hamper its ability to get to Panitari.

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 2d10+5z

Bel's leg hit on the evistro demon is fatal, dropping it in a pool a blood. The pyschic damage from Dawn's eye lending greatly to her lethal arrow storm assault.

"Slygoth and the bull are down the hall," Dawn points down the hallway they had come from trying to escape the demon.

Bel turns and runs towards the hallway at full speed, a very concerned look on her face.

Sengir looks towards smiling, "my thanks." He looks towards the remaining skeleton and raises his hand to towards it and fires off a lance of radiant energy at it.

Red Hand Reunion - Round 6

Vegan shudders in pain, knowing very well he won't probable survive another round "Damn, this is almost as bad as the battle at Drellin's Ferry. Damn, I wish I was stronger."

A memory wells inside Slygoth at the mention of Drellin's Ferry. He remembers going to that town, but he can't remember when or what for. He remembers meeting someone there... a friend of a friend of a friend, but the names don't come to him... something to do with shadows and glades. Then a battle on a bridge over a gorge briefly flashes in his mind, but he can't make heads or tails of that either.

Vegan turns to the rat that bit Slygoth and swings his swords. As Vegan's sword connects, a thunderous boom sparks off his blade sending the rat backwards and away from the two warriors. Vegan quickly follows the rat as he is knocked around getting closer to the beast. He is now surrounded by the three rats, but he's at least got some space between himself and the wererats.

A slow rage settles over Slygoth. He isn't sure if it is generated by his memories, or the dire and dark situation at hand as Vegan does his best to fend off the rats and keep them alive. If Slygoth is to fall here, then he is going to take some foe with him.

Not letting the rage control him, he slows his breathing, settles his thoughts, and with a bellow lashes out. "BAHMUT'S GLORY!"

His axe smashes into the rat on the pew. He sends it flying through the air towards the two wererats. As the rat tumbles and tries to regain it's own footing, it throws the two lycanthropes off balance as well. He keeps his eye on the rat that Vegan knocked away; making sure that the rat still knows who the real threat is here.

The male wererat moves up, and takes advantage of Vegan's distraction from so many opponents. He
10 Damage
stabs Vegan in the back, barely missing his spine. The sword comes out the other end before he pulls it back out. Vegan is barely standing. He turns to look at the foes behind him, and he sees the female wererat slowly making her way around the pew, still thrown off by the rat she nearly tripped over. She moves slowly, but she still manages to get right next to Vegan.

The rat closest to Vegan bites at the minotaur, but doesn't connect. The rat that Slygoth knocked away limps forward and bites around the corner. His teeth go right through Slygoth's leather boots and into his
8 Damage
heel. Slygoth keeps his eyes on the third rat, but it ignores Slygoth and goes after Vegan. It misses Vegan, and Slygoth shifts a square and swings his halberd at the offending rat in retaliation. He brings the weapon down hard, killing the rat.

Dawn takes a cautious step back and hurls an infusion toward the fallen cleric, bringing him back form the brink of death's door. A low throbbing hum emanates from her as she prepares to retaliate if anything comes closer to her.

Sengir looks up and towards Dawn smiling, "my thanks."

Stay where you are, Dawn thinks to the woman. I'll try to keep them off of you. Try to disorient them.

Dawn taunts the Evistro. Not sure if that's a good idea or not but hoping to keep the creature off of Panitari and Bel. She didn't know what to do about the wererat though. Bel marks the demon in her minds eye. She slips away and puts an arrow into it.

She asks again, "Where did Slygoth and the Minotaur go, they are about to kill Addy, I can't imagine why, but I need to stop them?"

Bel pulls another arrow and sends it at the demon's thigh, to slow it and hamper its ability to get to Panitari and Dawn. The beast sprays buckets of blood from the wound that is pinning it to the ground. It reaches and stretches in it's death throes trying to get to the badly hurt psion... still craving the blood flowing from her wounds. It's desire cannot overcome the damage it has taken. It dies from Bel's well-placed arrow. The pyschic damage from Dawn's eye lending greatly to her lethal arrow storm assault.

"Slygoth and the bull are down the hall," Dawn points down the hallway they had come from trying to escape the demon.

Bel turns and runs towards the hallway at full speed, a very concerned look on her face. As Bel charges off, Panitari takes a few steps back despite Dawn urging her to remain where she is. She takes a few seconds to catch her breath. The Evistro really hurt her, and she is glad that the demonic creature has met it's end. Sengir stands up.

Sengir gets up onto his feet. Having brought an end to both Bahdron and the Boneshard skeleton he feels
used your Undead Slayer card, you regained 13 HP
invigorated. He sends a lance of radiant energy at the last undead creature in the room, but his bolt strikes the throne it has moved behind instead. The skeleton moves to the other side of the throne and targets Panitari. The arrow tears through the magical protection right at her
3 Damage
hip. Luckily the mystic energies keep her from actually getting hurt.

The Wererat begins to charge Dawn. Her armor rings with a thunderclap as she tries to shoot the wererat. Even though she was ready for the lycanthrope, Sally was still pointed at the now dead Evistro. Perhaps she was expecting it to jump back up. At any rate, she pulls the trigger
Natural 1
early and sends the bolt into the Evistro's skull instead of into the wererat like she had wanted to do. Luckily for Dawn, the wererat is so thrown off by the thunder and her attack on the Evistro, that he
Yeah, I rolled another Natural 1...
utterly misses Dawn as well.

As Bel comes around the corner she sees a Brindol guard that she doesn't recognize because of the full helmet fighting against a wererat. They are fighting right in the path she needs to take. Bel watches as the wererat lands a blow on the guard, slicing open his arm. Seeing Bel coming, Stigley decides to try and knock the rat-man over so that Bel has a clear path through the hall to get to her destination. Unfortunately the wererat anticipates the maneuver and jumps up and over the blade. So Stigley backs up a few feet hoping that the wererat will follow and get out of her way.

Vegan Hybrid (Avenger/Battlemind) (Knight Hospitaler)

Vegan moves to get better position and flanks the rat that hadn't been touched yet, as he knows he's not able to go into ranged fighting.