Alignment-
Description-couple of lines
Personality- 1+ Short paragraph
Backstory- 1+ paragraph
Rollplaying ex.- optional

link to character sheet=

pic of character- optional

Game Description:

this will be my first attempt at DM ing. with this system. i would like six players.

PHB Classes and Characters only.
lvl- 1
max hp at lvl 1, rolled from then on
rolling stats
5d6 minus lowest 2, reroll 1's and 2's
show results for each roll
example( 1,2,4,6,5,(reroll 1,2) new results 3,6=17)

please provide a link to character sheet.
you may have the following gear free=
-basic armor,
-basic weapon,
-basic shield,
-basic components and tools,

-if you run a caster or something with a familiar/companion you control said creature.

all other items come out of pocket
starting gold for each character= 500

the setting is homebrew but the rules are FR

The realm of Sauldriger was once a peaceful world, full of rolling hills, fresh snow from the peaks of the Twilight Mountains, and the rolling waves of the Dusk Sea. You begin your journey in one of the human kingdoms in the eastern settlement of Raido. Raido is a small farm town located in the kingdom of Graidoc. it is a quiet little place nessled deep in the wilderness. this quiet little town is smack dab in the middle of two different cultures so they are pretty tolerant of most races. this town is also a rest stop and crossroads for its neighboring communitys. Your group has recently been hired by the local innkeeper Caulstead and his wife Lorietta, to serve as local security for a shipment of goods that is being transported to Raido. you will be given further instructions upon your arrival at The Singing Giant Inn.

please apply to the acctual game forum its self(Good Fences) and add your chatacter sheet to the thing that says add sheet to game so i have them to refer to

Last edited by demonbane; Oct 14 '12 at 11:58pm..
where do you want rolls taken care of? Can't roll in the Ad thread.

dnd dice roller would be fine just post the results for each roll
ie( if you roll a 1,2,4,6,5 you would reroll the 1,and 2, add all the results and subtract the lowest two dice)

Should probably sneak a peak at the Wiki here. There's plenty of dice rollers onsite and they record to a post that can be easily found within the game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reemos View Post
where do you want rolls taken care of? Can't roll in the Ad thread.

yep that works

Any rules about traits or flaws most people I know limit it to two. In that you can have one of each or two of one.
Others do away with them all together.

not really too familiar with traits and flaws system but if you can give me an idea of what they do and which ones you were thinking of using i might be willing to let them slide.
as i said first time running a game online so kind of tryin to keep to basics till i get comfy

does a basic weapon include stuff like a composite longbow (the strength ratings cost extra according to srd)?
Name: Desmond Li Zhou
Race/Class: Human Fighter
Alignmnt: LN
Description: Short and slight for a human, but with densely packed muscles. Desmond is a master with the spiked chain and it is always within reach. Desmond arrives at the Adventurer's guild fresh from the local guard, outfitted for any number of private jobs. Black hair under a rakish cap, dark eyes and the beginnings of a goatee. From his hip swings the traditional guard baton, and a coiled chain with wicked-looking barbs on the ends.
Personality: A reformed street thug, Desmond has a deep respect for honor and just authority, but abhors those who abuse their power for their own gain.
Background: Desmond grew up in the back alleys of the city, scrapping with locals of every race now and then. A guardsman Sergeant Randall conscripted him for some basic training and a year of service, afterward he was released with his weapons and armor, under contract to return if the city was in dire need.