Character Generation

Character Generation

Roll up your character Abilities here. Abilities are 3d6, place where you want them. If you have an issue with this, please keep it to yourself. I'm looking for people who want to roleplay, not powerplay. A character is only as good as the player running it.

If you have too many low rolls, I'll consider a re-roll. Even a character of all 3's to 6's is hard to play lol

Dice Roll: 3d6 3d6 3d6 3d6 3d6 3d6
d6 Results: 6, 5, 3 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 3, 4, 6 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 3, 1, 1 (Total = 5)
d6 Results: 1, 5, 3 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 3, 5, 6 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 3, 5, 2 (Total = 10)
Stats

d6 Results: 6, 4, 1 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 4, 5, 3 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 1, 6, 2 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 5, 2, 5 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 4, 5, 2 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 2, 3, 5 (Total = 10)

Throwing my hat in the ring with my attribute rolls.

Questions:

1. What races/classes are allowed?
2. What books are allowed?
3. How are we to handle 1st level spell selection for mages?

d6 Results: 4, 6, 5 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 5, 3, 1 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 6, 6, 5 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 2, 2, 1 (Total = 5)
d6 Results: 3, 5, 4 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 4, 6, 6 (Total = 16)
Stats

Let us see what we can get started

Races allowed are standard races, and other sentient 'natural' races. Characters from other settings are allowed, but keep in mind that they have no idea of their origins. Any of the Completes are allowed, just try not to get carried away. Also, keep in mind that in this setting many monster races are highly shunned by the townspeople. Yes, it's a typical campaign style in that sense lol

Spell selection will depend on which of the three types of wizard you choose from. I'll give one or two extra spells at first level just to keep a spellcaster up to par.

Well, based on my rolls I won't be eligible to be a spell caster. In fact, I'm not sure if I qualify for anything at this point. But I'll work something out for an app.

d6 Results: 1, 4, 3 (Total = 8)
d6 Results: 1, 6, 5 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 1, 3, 3 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 5, 2, 6 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 2, 5, 1 (Total = 8)
d6 Results: 4, 4, 1 (Total = 9)
Stats

Also does this mean pixie is in since it is a "natural" fey race? They are tricky and can disguise as a regular human perfectly well to fit in and play their pranks.

hmmm... interesting stat line (-1, -1, -1, 0, +1, +1), maybe some of the class stat prereqs/racial limitations can be overlooked in favor of more diverse company? A pixie wild mage would be hilarious company lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
Well, based on my rolls I won't be eligible to be a spell caster. In fact, I'm not sure if I qualify for anything at this point. But I'll work something out for an app.
If you need, I can bump your intelligence to just enough to qualify for wizard class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercutio361 View Post
If you need, I can bump your intelligence to just enough to qualify for wizard class
It's not just the bump in INT that would be needed - it would be a bump in the other stat necessary to qualify as a specialty mage. Enchanters need high CHA, conjurers need a high CON, etc. With my rolls, I don't qualify to be a mage.

I could get away with being a demi-human warrior of some kind. I'll have to figure out how to go about it.