Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead - Season 3

Is anyone else bugged by how Andrea has fallen for the Guv'na? She supposedly was a lawyer, and spent time surviving during an apocalypse, but her theoretically keen ability to judge character is actually very dull.

*Spoiler*

I was really bugged by how fast and systematically T-Dog was replaced, it's a bit offensive actually.

However, on the bright side I am really happy Lori is finally dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
*Spoiler*

I was really bugged by how fast and systematically T-Dog was replaced, it's a bit offensive actually.

However, on the bright side I am really happy Lori is finally dead.
LOL "We have a new black guy to meet our quota, sorry T-dog"?

For what it's worth, he's been a very backseat character for 2 seasons now. At least he got to do something heroic on his way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchslasher View Post
I'm not saying it wasn't possible, I'm saying it wasn't plausible.

I also think it's a highly important detail to the development of what happened. It's because he was alive that the recent events took place. How can you state that his being alive and how he escaped isn't important? And before you mention it, Andrea had a dead walker on top of her, and it's been proven in the show that the stench would have made the other walkers leave her alone.

So they let him live. I don't agree with it, and I think it's crappy that the writers intentionally didn't show one way or the other what happened to him in the yard after Rick shut the gate on him. They did that so they could make a decision later on if they needed the character or not, and for dramatic purposes they did. It would have been more believable had the walkers torn down a section of fence instead of how the writers handled this situation. Poor, poor writing, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow71 View Post
I'm not saying it wasn't possible, I'm saying it wasn't plausible.

I also think it's a highly important detail to the development of what happened. It's because he was alive that the recent events took place. How can you state that his being alive and how he escaped isn't important? And before you mention it, Andrea had a dead walker on top of her, and it's been proven in the show that the stench would have made the other walkers leave her alone.

So they let him live. I don't agree with it, and I think it's crappy that the writers intentionally didn't show one way or the other what happened to him in the yard after Rick shut the gate on him. They did that so they could make a decision later on if they needed the character or not, and for dramatic purposes they did. It would have been more believable had the walkers torn down a section of fence instead of how the writers handled this situation. Poor, poor writing, in my opinion.
Man thats common practice in many shows, movies, books or what not. to have the bad guy apparently die then come back later to be a thorn in the good guys side.

He could have been screaming like a little girl cause he was scared and it was proved that he did not have much of a backbone by the way he attacked the others. Heck he could have busted through them and climbed the fence.

In the comic, they did the same thing. Rick let him go and he came back armed with guns from the armory. They simply changed his manner of attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
Any calm port in a storm?
It also bugs me how quick she is to downplay Michonne's intuition and reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
Man thats common practice in many shows, movies, books or what not. to have the bad guy apparently die then come back later to be a thorn in the good guys side.

He could have been screaming like a little girl cause he was scared and it was proved that he did not have much of a backbone by the way he attacked the others. Heck he could have busted through them and climbed the fence.
So he went from a screaming little girl with no backbone who loses their mind over zombies to the shadowy guy who willfully pulls a dead deer into the prison to attract the same zombies for the purposes of getting them closer to the building? Really?

Again - possible, not plausible.

Yea, In a sence after he got to saftey he was like Ima get those bastards. He wants to feed me to them zombies well ima let em eat all them homies.