Act One : Scene One : OOC

I found a couple of drawings of Samwell Tarly on deviantart. One of them is a really cute chibi.

I sent each creator a message asking permission to use his or her drawing as the avatar for my character. See what happens.

I've been granted permission by the creator to use this chibi I found of Samwell Tarley.

It was made by Evrach and is featured here.

Evrach's deviantart webpage is here.

Are all the above alright, RT? I like it, but some may find it too cutesy.

Cool. It Worked.

I altered the Icons slightly. Changed their upload in photobucket and the old message in the forum here updated to the new versions. So go look there and see what it looks like.

Mostly I made everyone's border a green circle. Circles should work better on the Hex layout anyways.

No one needs to provide me with documentation of proof they have rights to the icons. I'm not doublechecking anyone, I don't have that kind of time. I am assuming you have permissions you do not need to tell me you do.

Radiant; As to looking 'too cutesty' I don't care. It's your icon. Certainly is making it distinctive. You want me to keep the 'tummy' in like I did or would you like me to close up more on head and shoulders like most everyone else.

Gwydian; do you have a better copy of your icon picture? It's coming out pretty grainy because of how small it is.

I would like to get an update in for tomorrow night if at all possible. Everyone suspects they will have more time over the holidays but usually they end up distracted by visitors and have less. Turkey day I am going to be away most of the day. But with luck I can get a post up Monday and then one on Friday.

That's the plan anyways.

If I don't hear from Psylence by tonight I will NPC him for a turn. Which would make two PCs turned into NPCs for the temple, which will annoy me.

If you need replacements at some point I can suggest a pretty reliable guy who runs an amber game on zetaboards. Im not sure about what kind of posting rate he can manage since his work is pretty demanding, but he won't simply vanish. If you like Amber you can probably join us on there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurore View Post
If you need replacements at some point I can suggest a pretty reliable guy who runs an amber game on zetaboards. Im not sure about what kind of posting rate he can manage since his work is pretty demanding, but he won't simply vanish. If you like Amber you can probably join us on there too
Love Amber. Don't know if I have the time to get into an involved game but I will keep it in mind.

Already gave up on NanoNovel this year, but I am taking the excuse that maximizing my playing City of Heroes takes precedent since the game is dying on the 30th.