Notices

Act One : Scene One : OOC

Welp, I suppose it's a good thing I'm on standby at the greased polefest, then. xD

Two Notes

(1) Since everyone appears to be having fun with it, I am amending my first post for the Sawmill and moving the Pole Climb to a little mini-thread of it's own.

(2) Stripping was supposed to be down at the Docks.

Round One Has Begun

Please state your desired actions. Do not wait for your initiative. If you feel someone may interfere with your choice, post an alternative. For this opening scene many of you are more or less on your own.

After everyone has posted, I will post a summary of how it all comes together, along with Goblin actions.

Individual Goblin Inits in the individual threads.

Hopefully this edit won't screw up the dice rolls.

Time to find out if anyone has an incomplete Character Sheet.

Grom: The skill/save/ability check 'Init' was not found
Rhionda Charmont:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+1
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 14)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+2
Original Dice: 1d20+2

Rodrick Winsel:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 18)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1

Grom:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 10)

Korgan Hale:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 21)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1

Alleana Goldeneyes:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 12)

Milo Libbick v2:
Init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 11)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+4
Original Dice: 1d20+4

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+2, 1d20+2, 1d20+4, 1d20+2, 1d20+2

Amendments & Answers

All Goblins will continue with their stated actions until interfered with by a Player Character. Goblins who 'beat you' on an Initiative check may react as you approach.

For All Scenes

Bucket of Water? Probably. Are you asking me or telling me?

The town is normal. Normal things that should be laying about in a party or festival probably are laying about. I tend to go with Amber Diceless Rules on things like the environment. Go with what makes sense. Give the benefit of the doubt in favor of (a) a good scene and (b) the players.

Don't go overboard.

I want it to be made clear that Noshu was not 'stripping' she was participating in a beloved athletic endeavor wearing traditional attire.

And to be clear let me just get out and ask you how long it would take for me to grab a bucket of water and dump it on the flaming woman.

Damn. The one time where I DON'T take Create Water as an orison. XD

Also, action-wise, I think picking something up off the ground is a swift action. So action-wise, I think you could do a double move and a swift to move, grab a bucket, and move over to the woman unfortunately on fire, and as part of the second move action you could douse her (or at least that's how it makes sense in my head).

As far as initiative goes (and generally being the support one), I kind of feel like I should do that. But I don't want to go hijacking anyone's things-to-do.

Water Example :

There could be water for cooking. Water for cleaning. Water for making more mud around the pole. Water for cleaning grease off pole climbers. Rain barrels at the corner of the houses.

If you ask me, the answer might be no. If you tell me and make it sound logical, then the answer is probably yes.

Noshu needs to get past the crowd first. But water should be available with as little effort as a standard action unless you are wringing it out of a towel or something.

Also, in case I made it muddled, any dropped weapons or equipment is a standard action to recover. You all sort of just threw it on the ground, so it is nearby.