If not- why do zombies just not stop feeding when a body dies?
Does being recently dead matter?
Let's seach our vast knowledge of movies and games for sources and see if we can put this to rest.
The Walking Dead Season 2
- Man hung himself from tree
- His legs were eaten off when he was found
- Man was alive when he climbed up (unless he was one powerful armed mofo (he wasn't)
- He was dead when he started being eaten
- There are groups of zombies everywhere
- When no humans are around- but humans can see zombies, the zombies do NOT feed off each other
Can you find video game/movie references of The undead feeding off The Dead? What about The undead feeding off the undead?
It brings a LOT into question about The Walking Dead. WHY are there corpses anywhere if The Dead feed from the dead?
Have at it my friends. Let the debate ensue.