Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

ADnD+clones: Anyone know this module?

Anyone know this module?

I DMed a module about 13 years ago where the party had to find out what was murdering townspeople and take care of the problem. The big reveal was that it was a werewolf. It was more of a mystery than hack and slash.

I don't believe it came from an official product though -been too long to remember it that well.

Thought there might be enough knowledge on here to help me remember the title and what it was in.

I know you stated that you didn't believe it came from official material, but I thought the following 2 links might help you out.

1. Wikipedia list of AD&D modules. Not a 100% complete list of every module ever written, but it's at least a starting point and there are links to multiple pages in Wikipedia with descriptions on the modules.

2. The TSR Archive. I'd actually start here, as this has a list of EVERY TSR product ever released, and it has descriptions for them all (sans Dragon and Dungeon magazines).

I used a combination of both sites to finally compile my entire collection of 1st and 2nd edition AD&D stuff. I highly recommend searching through there just to make sure.

EDIT: You could also download the Dungeon Index. It doesn't list all the details of the adventures, but it does list all the adventures and gives a fairly brief synopsis.

there was this AD&D second edt module called Castle Speltzier or close. there was part of that adventure that had you trying to discover who was killing the towns folks. It was a stop over series of eno****ers on the way to the big reveal of the module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
there was this AD&D second edt module called Castle Speltzier or close. there was part of that adventure that had you trying to discover who was killing the towns folks. It was a stop over series of eno****ers on the way to the big reveal of the module.
Castle Spulzeer. It was a crossover adventure meant to take adventurers from the Realms into Ravenloft. I don't recall a werewolf in it, though it's been a long time.

Just took a look at Castle Spulzeer. Werewolf is only mentioned in 1 place, and that is as an illusion guarding the private staircase in Kartak's level in the castle itself.

ok well crap I Thought that was the module. Perhaps the Dm did his own thing on our way there. well I tried to help