Application Questions

Application Questions

Application Questions can be asked here. This post will become a FAQs page as things are answered.

1) With "Spell Focus" as the replacement for "Scribe Scroll" for wizards, can "Spell Mastery" be used instead of "Spell Focus"? Answered: Yes, I will allow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
Are the amounts in the rules threads Maximums?
If you are referring to Time Based Awards for XP/GP, they will continue on to 20th level.

I'm sorry, should've explained: Are the amount of paragraphs from the Character Creation Rules threads maximums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
I'm sorry, should've explained: Are the amount of paragraphs from the Character Creation Rules threads maximums?
Yes, for Phase 1. That is what "only" means.

Choose your words carefully if it is not enough. Quantity is not better than quality, and I expect personalities to potentially evolve during pre-game roleplaying.

Yeah, I know. But I already have a character in mind who is complete, so it'll be hard to tone his background down.

Either that or I'll make a new one.

I would like to try using an Oracle who has the curse of limited sight (thirty feet visibility, darkvision and such but can't see beyond that). For flavor purposes alone, can I say he is blind and can 'see' those thirty feet mentally? I'm not asking this for any benefits like blindsight, mechanically he'd work exactly the same. It's just for RPing purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Guardian 7 View Post
I would like to try using an Oracle who has the curse of limited sight (thirty feet visibility, darkvision and such but can't see beyond that). For flavor purposes alone, can I say he is blind and can 'see' those thirty feet mentally? I'm not asking this for any benefits like blindsight, mechanically he'd work exactly the same. It's just for RPing purposes.
Sure, if it is not a mechanical change.

Would it be alright if I made a cavalier under the order of the seal, whose object (in this case location) is the city itself? If so, I do fully intend to explain why with his backstory.

Yep, no mechanical change. I'll get him submitted then. His last game got ended before he could even do anything so I hope he'll get a chance to here. Thanks!