Only non-evil alignments are allowed to PCs. Additionally, player vs. player actions (one PC attacking another) will not be allowed without DM approval and a very good reason. Strongly encouraging against Chaotic Neutral as well.
Note: In the event an evil campaign is being used, the alignment restrictions will be waived.
Crafting of any items (mundane, MW or magical) is changed to fluff only.
<Modified to be allowed at full cost instead of 1/2>
Characters may select feats from the allowed sources excepting those disallowed as listed below:
- All Item Creation feats <Now Allowed>
- Cooperative Crafting <Still not allowed>
- Antagonize (from Ultimate Magic)
- All feats related to Spellblights (UM)
- All feats related to Words of Power (UM)
- Grit feats or feats related to Firearms (from Ultimate Combat)
- Leadership Feat
Classes that gain item creation feats as bonus feats will have them replaced with a different option. See the Class section for details.
Gnomes: The 'Obsessive' racial trait gives a +2 racial bonus on one of the following skills:
Appraise, Bluff, Craft, Diplomacy, Handle Animal, Linguistics, Profession, Spellcraft, Use Magic Device
The following class modifications are to be made:
- Alchemist: Lose the 'Brew Potion' class ability and gain the 'Extra Bombs' feat.
- Exception for Vivisectionist: Alchemists with the Vivisectionist archetype gain the 'Bleeding Attack' Rogue Talent in place of 'Brew Potion'. <Optional>
- Alchemists will be allowed to create Alchemical Items & Poisons as written in their class description (specifically 'Instant Alchemy'), but they must pay full price as though they were purchasing the item.
- Antipaladin: This class is not available for play.
- Cavalier: 'Expert Trainer' class ability is modified. For 'Expert Handler', the cavalier receives a bonus equal to 1/2 his cavalier level whenever he uses Handle Animal on an animal that serves as a mount.
- Cleric: The 'Leadership' and 'Nobility' domains replace the 'Leadership' feat at 8th level for the following ability:
When a cleric prepares his spells for the day, he may also choose to endow his companions with superior skill. For each 4 levels a cleric possesses, he may grant 1 companion a +2 morale bonus to all skill rolls linked to a chosen ability (Strength, Dexterity, etc.) for 24 hours. The chosen ability is selected by the cleric and need not be the same for all companions affected by this power, although once chosen it cannot be changed until the following day. The cleric cannot target himself with this power. At 20th level, the bonus increases to +4.
- Witch: Lose access to the 'Cauldron' hex. <Optional>
- Wizard: Lose 'Scribe Scroll' bonus feat and gain the 'Spell Focus' feat for a school of their choice.
Also wizards are not required to begin with all cantrips in their spellbooks (but may do so if they wish, of course).
These traits are not allowed either, despite being from an approved source:
- Hedge Magician
- Natural Born Leader