Pole Climbing

   
Noshu leaps up to join the tangle of limbs with a loud but off-noise laugh, not directly attacking but making the situation all the more precarious as she either shoves at those who are in her way or uses their bodies as handholds to force room for herself where there is little.

Climb:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 19)

Alleana
Alleana looked down at Noshu and grinned down at her as she resumed
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 7)
climbing (7). Unfortunately Alleana's hair had come undone and had floated against the pole. Grabbing a handfull of her own hair, the unlucky elf lost her balance and went sprawling off the pole, arms windmilling as she tried to
Dice Roll: 1d20+7z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 10)
grab (10) onto the nearest object on her way down, this being Noshu. The mud and oil thwarted that attempt too as her hands slid off the other woman and Alleana plunged into the mud at the base of the pole, sending gobs of it flying in all directions.

'Blehhhh' she uttered, spiting mud, utterly covered. The one gain from this was that she no longer looked crimson from embarassment and her modesty was mostly restored by a layer of mud.


Alleana can see the vein in Grom's neck throbbing with the effort it takes him to nudge up barely an inch. His progress, lacking as it may be, is far better than the sudden slip she suffers. Tumbling down to the mud soaked base in a tangle of limbs is lightened some as she watches one of the woodsman sail over her in a flying tackle on his friend that had moments before tossed him into the crowd. Both woodsmen go into a tumble and the Drunk sits down beside Allena and offers her a mud flecked flask.

"Have a drink, Missy?" He offers, looking up at the half-elf and half-ork above on the pole. "The wild lass about made me give up my supper with that last boot to me gut. I'm done for."

Noshu, the referred to 'wild lass' is still relatively low on the pole.




Noshu looks down at Alleana and then up at Grom, and seems to decide something, getting a wild grin on her mud-stained face as she once again claws wildly at the pole.

Climb:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 16)

Alleana
Alleana smiles, wiping mud out of her eyes and takes a small swig from the flask, handing it back with a bright thank you.

Looking at the pole, she stands rubs her hands clean on her already hopelessly muddy pants as pauses for a moment to consider her best options, looking around to see if there is any sand or sawdust she can rub over her hands, and seeing the sawdust at least, rubbing her hands in it to clean them and in the hope they will absorb a little of the oil for when she makes her next attempt.



Grom keeps his eyes on the prize, and continues his effort.
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 25)
climbing (25)

With the half ork managing to almost completely encircle the pole with his powerful arms, he shinnies up just out of reach of the groundlings below. The two scuffling woodsmen fall flat on their backs, gasping for breath, and give up the contest as it looks as if he might make it. Sunlight still blazes on the bronze disc at the top, beaconing for someone to reach the prize.

Noshu barely manages to keep her position, slipping and sliding she climbs up as much as she slips down and ends up making no progress at all. Alleana seeks to gain an advantage.


Noshu stares at Grom in shock as he gets out of her reach, and then wildly moves to catch up.

Climb:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 13)

Focusing all the more, Grom keeps his eyes on the prize, and continues his effort.
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 25)
climbing (25)

Alleana
With her newly sawdusted hands, Alleana starts the climb once more, shimmying her way
Dice Roll: 1d20+8z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 12)
up (12) a couple of feet before sliding all the way back down to the ground again, though this time at least not face first into the mud.





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status