Notices

Pole Climbing

Noshu puts her arms and legs to work once again, wondering if the prize involves sausage or something.

Climb:
Dice Roll:
1d20+7
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 8)

Grom snorts as he refocuses on the top of the pole and continues his effort to the top.
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 11)
climbing (11)

Good Grief. No successes.

Grom = 4 Success 3 Success
Alleana = 1 Success
Noshu = Falling

Acrobatics check to fall gracefully. If you can make a 25 or better I will let you grab the pole even with Alleana, which would look really cool.

Apparently thinking about sausage has distracted Noshu

He got the advantage out of your struggle and used Noshu as a foothold to push up. Probably the reason why Noshu fell. His net gain is still zero because that was where he was before you grabbed his leg.

Reroll your fumble DC of 10 to at least not fall flat on your face in the mud.

He was at three successes before I grabbed his leg. I mentioned it because I thought rolling an 11 meant you slide down one.

Also: Do you just want to see how many natural ones I can roll? Cause I bet it's a lot.

Acrobatics:
Dice Roll:
1d20+6
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 8)

EDIT: OH HEY. PREDICTION? DEFIED.

Grom has three successes in this thread and one from before I made Pole climbing it's own thread. His current total is four.

Bah. Missed the one where he lost a stage didn't I.

Apologies.

Alleana
Alleana adopts a different approach. She remembers Shaelalu telling her about how good some animals were at doing different things and remembered that snakes were good climbers! So, she attempts to
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 17)
shimmy (17) up the pole like a snake, with the result that her bottom wriggles backwards and forwards in an exagerated swinging motion, causing a roar of laughter and rather crude if highly complimentary comments about her rear end, with the inevitable result of of her going crimson once more. Notably, the red shade even stretches to the tips of her ears, which only seems to encourages the whistling.

Whilst Alleana manages not to slide further, neither does her snake approach seem to get her any higher, leaving her vigourously shimmying on the spot! Maybe another animal will work better though, she thinks!

Concentrating and refocusing on the pole top, Grom restarts his effort up away from the rest.
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 9)
climbing (9) Doing his best to loose as little gain as possible he attempts to use the next person as a breaking mechanism.