Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Request: Post Minimize Button

Request: Post Minimize Button

This is kind of a pie-in-the-sky request, and I don't know if anyone else will see the use of it:

I would like a post minimize button, and a way to minimize or restore all posts that load (according to your posts per page setting). In case I'm not explaining this well, there's a minimize button for the Additional Options you can select when you're posting:

And when you click it, the additional options minimize to just the title bar:

That makes it a lot easier (for me, since I have it set to show the latest posts on top) to fit the last couple posts in my field of view when I'm posting. I can refer to what's gone before without scrolling or having to keep the thread open to several different spots in different tabs.

If I could minimize each individual post in the same way, I could see to posts much further down the line all together.

I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, any chance of seeing it, or is it something you would put on the list for the revamp?

Request
Not meaning to sound harsh, I just like responding "request denied"
denied.

For that kind of thing, if it's not already in the system, adding it is dangerous.

Fair enough!