Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

As my old master used to say...words of wisdom from a Drunken Master

As my old master used to say, "Tackle every adventure that comes your way, or else keep an eye out for clear-sky lightning."
As my old master used to say, "Stop, and then let the rogue look and listen."
As my old master used to say, "A joint lock is allegory for breaking a bone. Before you do it, make sure your opponent is the sort who can appreciate allegory."

as my old master used to say, 'if all else fails, bite them in the eyes'
as my old master used to say, 'You cannot judge a man by the contents of his pockets, but by the contents of his privy'
as my old master used to say, 'If all men were equal we'd have nothing to brag about and women would grow very bored.'
as my old master used to say, 'never punch a hungry goat'
as my old master used to say, 'You can't please everybody all the time but you can knock them all unconscious'
as my old master used to say, 'never trust an old man with a walking stick and a wicked smile'
as my old master used to say, 'as deaths go I'd chose an succubus any day'
as my old master used to say, 'in a world of blacks and whites I strive to spread red as far and wide as possible'

As my old master used to say, "Don't mess with a man too old to fight, he might just kill you."
As my old master used to say, "Do not underestimate the maiden with a sword, she probably knows how to use it well"

As my old master used to say, "God damn thats hot"
As my old master used to say, "Im freezing my ass off over here, its not gay if its for survival"
As my old master used to say, "There are drunk people these are not a threat. Then there Oh My F&$#ing God that guys so drunk, avoid these people THEY WILL WRECK YOU"

as my old master used to say, 'strength is far less important than style, you can't punch you way into a woman's heart'
as my old master used to say, 'never forget you are mortal, when you're gone never forget that you're dead.'
as my old master used to say, 'In my experience you cannot defeat an idea. Defeating everyone who has the idea, however, is easy.'

As my old master used to say, "if it you're in pain, you know you're still alive."
as my old master used to say, "When in doubt, whip it out - your sword, that is."
as my old master used to say, "A woman is like a tree...unfortunately I can't remember the rest."
as my old master used to say, "What the hell were you thinking???"

As my old master used to say, "If you keep your ear to the grindstone you'll never hear the end of it."
As my old master used to say, "You're strong! But smell isn't everything..."
As my old master used to say, "You strike me as the kind o' guy who would hit himself in the head with a mallet because it feels so good when you stop."

Mercutio: as my old master used to say, "A woman is like a tree...unfortunately I can't remember the rest." Brilliant, bravo sir, I golf clap in your general direction.

As my old master used to say, "before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his sandals. That way, not only do you see his point of view, you also have his sandals."